VPS MANAGEMENT OVERVIEW
If you have managed or unmanaged VPS services with KnownHost, this is a one-stop guide to help you understand VPS management using the KnownHost billing portal. The easy nit and clean VPS management interface allow the customer to have more precise control over what they can do with their Virtual Private Server (VPS). Making the required adjustments on their own helps the customer to setup the required settings.
- HOW DO I FIND WHICH NODE MY VPS IS ON?
- HOW TO CHANGE YOUR VPS ROOT PASSWORD IN KNOWNHOST?
- HOW TO CHANGE YOUR VPS HOSTNAME?
- HOW TO START/STOP/RESTART/POWER OFF VPS?
- HOW TO LIST VPS IP ADDRESSES?
- HOW TO REINSTALL VPS OPERATING SYSTEM?
- HOW TO REVIEW VPS RESOURCE USAGE STATISTICS?
- HOW TO ADD SSH KEYS FOR VPS?
- HOW TO CONFIGURE rDNS FOR YOUR VPS?
We hope this generalized VPS Management guide helped you with the required tasks. If you still have any further suggestions for the articles, you can get in touch with us at email@example.com, and we will indeed consider your suggestions.
KnownHost offers 365 days a year, 24 hours a day, all 7 days of the week best in class technical support. A dedicated team is ready to help you should you need our assistance. You’re not using KnownHost for the best web hosting experience? Well, why not? Check with our Sales team to see what can KnownHost do for you in improving your web hosting experience.