How to update my information?
There are three types of information that can be updated on KnownHost regarding your account,
- Contact Information: Name, address, primary email, etc.
- Billing Information: Tax ID (for display on invoices), Name invoices are “to”.
- Authentication Settings: Login information for my.knownhost.com & 2-factor settings.
Let’s learn how to update my personal information,
1. First, login into Billing Portal (my.knownhost.com) with your registered email address and password.
2. Navigate to Manage Account (my.knownhost.com/client/main/edit/).
3. Make the required changes in Contact Information, Billing Information, Additional Settings or in Authentication.
4. Finally, click on Update My Information.
5. Congratulations! You have successfully updated account’s information.
Now that we’ve gone over how to update the billing account details through my.knownhost.com. If you have any questions related to your account, you can get in touch with our team.
KnownHost offers 365 days a year, 24 hours a day, all 7 days of the week best in class technical support. A dedicated team ready to help you with requests should you need our assistance. You’re not using KnownHost for the best webhosting experience? Well, why not? Check with our Sales team to see what can KnownHost do for you in improving your webhosting experience.