Set/Change Contact Permissions
Contact can have permissions to do certain actions if they’re given authorization to login. As of the writing of this article, those permissions include:
- Invoices – Display invoices on the dashboard as well as any payment reminders
- Services – Display services on the dashboard and allow them to be managed
- Transactions – Display transactions on the dashboard
- Contacts – Allow contacts to be managed
- Payment Accounts – Allow payment accounts to be managed
- Invoice Delivery – Allow the invoice deliver method to be viewed and changed
- Credits – Allow the account credits to be viewed
- Downloads – Grant access to any downloads authorized to the account
- Support – Grant access to login to our support portal or submit tickets to it via email (this was previously referred to as the “Helpdesk” permission)
To edit a contact, first navigate to the “Contacts” navigation link then click “Edit” beside the contact you’re wanting to adjust permissions for.
On the “Authentication” tab, if Login is enabled for the contact you can set the permissions you want the contact to have by ticking the corresponding boxes. You can also change their login password from this page.