How to change the Email Account Password in DirectAdmin?
You might forget the existing email account password or configure the new password of the Email Account in the DirectAdmin control panel; then, this article is for you. Earlier, we covered How to create an Email Account in DirectAdmin with the same step-by-step method; we will cover how to change the email account password in DirectAdmin?
1. First, to login into DirectAdmin control panel visit,
https://your-domain.com:2222 or https://IP-address:2222 or https://server-hostname:2222.
2. Navigate to Email Manager → Email Accounts.
3. To change password, Select Email Account → Click on “+” → Click on Change Password/Username.
4. Enter the New Password → Click on SAVE.
5. Congratulations! You have successfully changed the Email Account password in the DirectAdmin.
Now that we’ve gone over how to change the Email Account password in the DirectAdmin control panel. While setting up a new password for an email account, make sure to use a complex structure or take the help of various password generators.
KnownHost offers 365 days a year, 24 hours a day, all 7 days of the week best in class technical support. A dedicated team ready to help you should you need our assistance. You’re not using KnownHost for the best webhosting experience? Well, why not? Check with our Sales team to see what can KnownHost do for you in improving your webhosting experience.