How to create Reseller Package in DirectAdmin?
In the DirectAdmin control panel, you must set up reseller packages before actually creating a reseller user. Then, created reseller packages can be assigned to the reseller user at the time of account setup. In this article, we will cover how to create reseller package in DirectAdmin?
1. First, to login into DirectAdmin control panel visit,
https://your-domain.com:2222 or https://IP-address:2222 or https://server-hostname:2222.
2. Navigate to Account Manager → Manage Reseller Packages.
3. To create new Reseller Package → Click on CREATE.
4. Now configure the resources and the limits (Disk, Bandwidth, INODES, IPs, etc.).
5. Enther the reseller package name → Click on CREATE.
6. Congratulations! You have successfully created Reseller Package in DirectAdmin.
Now that we’ve gone over to create reseller package in DirectAdmin control panel. Using the created reseller package, you can create a reseller account instantly from DirectAdmin → Account Manager → Create Reseller.
KnownHost offers 365 days a year, 24 hours a day, all 7 days of the week best in class technical support. A dedicated team ready to help you with requests should you need our assistance. You’re not using KnownHost for the best webhosting experience? Well, why not? Check with our Sales team to see what can KnownHost do for you in improving your webhosting experience.