How to add a custom suspension message in DirectAdmin?
Previously DirectAdmin was used to display the pre-defined suspension message for all the suspended users, resellers, administrators. Now, after Version 1.61.4 you can see the option to add a custom suspension message. The custom suspension message can be set per user, reseller, administrator level. In this article, we will cover How to add a custom suspension message in DirectAdmin?
1. First, to login into DirectAdmin control panel visit,
https://your-domain.com:2222 or https://IP-address:2222 or https://server-hostname:2222.
2. Navigate to Account Manager → Suspension Message.
3. In the User Level, you can select the user you would like to set up a custom suspension message. You have three available users Reseller, Admin, User.
4. Subject, you can specify the subject line which will be used in the email template.
5. If you want to notify a user and send the email, check both options Notify, Email Only.
6. Finally, click on SAVE.
7. (Optional) Incase, if you want to reset the suspension message → Click on Reset.
|USERNAME| = Username of the acount,
|REASON| = Reason of the suspension,
|MSG_FOOTER| = Message footer content
These are the available global variables in the DirectAdmin control panel which you can use for the suspension message customization.
Now that we’ve gone over how to add a custom suspension message in the DirectAdmin control panel. The plus point of the suspension message feature is that you can set up a custom suspension message for every user level Reseller, Admin, User.
KnownHost offers 365 days a year, 24 hours a day, all 7 days of the week best in class technical support. A dedicated team ready to help you with requests should you need our assistance. You’re not using KnownHost for the best webhosting experience? Well, why not? Check with our Sales team to see what can KnownHost do for you in improving your webhosting experience.