How to access phpMyAdmin in the DirectAdmin?
DirectAdmin has access to phpMyAdmin. This database management tool makes it easy to access, modify, and change databases, including altering tables or rows within your server’s MySQL/MariaDB service. You can access it by three methods,
- Using DirectAdmin interface.
Learn, How to access phpMyAdmin in the DirectAdmin?
1. First, to login into the DirectAdmin control panel visit,
https://your-domain.com:2222 or https://IP-address:2222 or https://server-hostname:2222.
2. Navigate to Extra Features → Click on phpMyAdmin.
3. Enter the Username and Password for the Database user.
4. Congratulations! You have successfully logged in.
Conclusion – phpMyAdmin
We’ve gone over how to access phpMyAdmin in the DirectAdmin control panel. phpMyAdmin is a handy tool to perform various activities related to the database.
KnownHost offers 365 days a year, 24 hours a day, all 7 days of the week best in class technical support. A dedicated team is ready to help you with requests should you need our assistance. You’re not using KnownHost for the best web hosting experience? Well, why not? Check with our Sales team to see what can KnownHost do for you in improving your web hosting experience.