How to unsuspend the cPanel account?
Suppose you have suspended the cPanel account with any method and looking for the option to unsuspend the same. In this article, we will be covering the same, How to unsuspend the cPanel account?
Unsuspend cPanel Account Using WHM Panel
1. First, login into WHM panel,
https://your-domain.com:2087 or https://IP-address: 2087 or https://server-hostname: 2087.
2. Navigate to Account Information → List Account or Home → List Account.
3. Here, you have a list of cPanel account, search for the specific cPanel account using multiple filters. To expand the available options for the cPanel account, click on “+”.
4. To unsuspend the cPanel account, click on Unsuspend.
5. Congratulations! You have successfully unsuspended the cPanel account.
You can also manage the suspension from Account Function→ Manage Account Suspension. Here, you have two options to select the suspended account. First, select by domain and second, select by username. To unsuspend the cPanel account, select the username and click on Unsuspend.
Unsuspend cPanel Account Using Terminal
If you do have root-level permissions, then you can perform unsuspension through the terminal directly. cPanel has /usr/local/cpanel/scripts/unsuspendacct, which instantly lets you unsuspend the suspended cPanel account.
Syntax of the script,
/usr/local/cpanel/scripts/unsuspendacct [account] [options]
|[account]||Username of the cPanel account.|
|–-child-ok (Option)||Force the script to unsuspend a distributed cPanel account via a child node.|
|–retain-service-proxies (Option)||Keep the account’s current service proxy settings. If you do not use this option, the script disables service proxying by default.|
|–help||Display the help text for this script.|
1. Login to the terminal as root.
2. Run the following command. For this example, we will be unsuspending the cPanel user “khdemo”.
Now that we’ve gone over how to unsuspend the cPanel account with a step-by-step guide. Unsuspension is nothing but resuming the cPanel account operations and lifting all the imposed restrictions, locks.
KnownHost offers 365 days a year, 24 hours a day, all 7 days of the week best in class technical support. A dedicated team ready to help you with requests should you need our assistance. You’re not using KnownHost for the best webhosting experience? Well, why not? Check with our Sales team to see what can KnownHost do for you in improving your webhosting experience.