How to create user package in DirectAdmin?
Before creating a user account in the DirectAdmin control panel, you must set up the packages and assign the required resources. In this article, we will cover the same how to create user package in DirectAdmin.
1. First, to login into DirectAdmin control panel visit,
https://your-domain.com:2222 or https://IP-address:2222 or https://server-hostname:2222.
2. Navigate to Account Manager → Manage User Packages.
3. Click on ADD PACKAGE.
4. Sepcify the resources and limitation for the package.
5. Enter the Package Name → Click on SAVE.
6. Congratulations! You have successfully created the user package in DirectAdmin.
Now that we’ve gone over how to create a user package in the DirectAdmin control panel. The created user packages can be used when creating user accounts in the DirectAdmin control panel. To perform this task, you must have administrative privilege, reseller account, or admin account access.
KnownHost offers 365 days a year, 24 hours a day, all 7 days of the week best in class technical support. A dedicated team ready to help you with requests should you need our assistance. You’re not using KnownHost for the best webhosting experience? Well, why not? Check with our Sales team to see what can KnownHost do for you in improving your webhosting experience.