KnownHost Santa 2013 - Upgraded Plans for New & Existing Customers

i'm an old customer here i ordered a HY1-tx package 2 and half years ago so i wish you include me in your Santa 2013
my server is still in about 2048MB RAM i wish you upgrade that

I'm currently on VS4-tx. Which seems to differ even from the old VPS-4 (for instance, I checked my memory, and I don't have 2Gb, only 1,5Gb). Can you help me out and tell me how this upgrade translates to my VPS package (if it even applies)?

I'm currently on VS4-tx. Which seems to differ even from the old VPS-4 (for instance, I checked my memory, and I don't have 2Gb, only 1,5Gb). Can you help me out and tell me how this upgrade translates to my VPS package (if it even applies)?

Lacikoma,

It sounds like you are on our older "VS" packages, if you open a ticket with our sales department you can request your package be upgraded to our new "VPS" packages which will include these christmas upgrades. More often than not the price will either stay the same or you may experience some savings when swapping from the older VS packages to our newer VPS packages.

i'm an old customer here i ordered a HY1-tx package 2 and half years ago so i wish you include me in your Santa 2013
my server is still in about 2048MB RAM i wish you upgrade that

Abdul202,

Our "HY" packages were retired from our offerings on Christmas 2012, we of course will continue to support them but no future upgrades will be applied to them. If you'd like you are more than welcome to contact our sales department and have your Hybrid package upgraded to our new VPS- packages which will include the holiday upgrades.

Daniel, if I order a VPS server today, would I be eligible for the Santa upgrade? :p

Well...

Santa would like to know if you have been naughty or nice so as to determine how much coal to pre-load onto your VPS...

LOL...

All kidding aside these are our new packages so all orders moving forward from today will include the new package specifications.

Thank you all so much for the unexpected surprise Christmas present! Y'all are the best... the very very best!!

Wishing all of you at KnownHost the very best Christmas ever... and a wonderful New Year.
{{ Virtual Christmas fudge for everyone, too!!}}

xmas-3.gif

I really appreciate the KnownHost. You really are the best.
I believe if you had unmanaged servers I could bring my entire infrastructure for you.

Thank you again.

So customers who are are on the SSD-4 plans don't get any type of upgrades? You guys said you were gonna do something for us on Black Friday... we didn't get jack... now you are giving away free upgrades to everyone excluding customers on SSD-4? Wow... that's a slap in the effing face.

Bah Humbug.

Seems like customers on vps-1 are not important so much that KH can't even answer my questions. Pls next time, do not send me a message only to realise we don't get anything.

I agree... why would you send me this email when I don't get any type of upgrade? Now I'm pissed off - hell I didn't even get anything for the people I referred to your company.

I was so happy about this present, that I went out and did the same for our 3500 customers We now offer one of our most popular Christmas products for free until January 1st! How´s that for spreading the christmas spirit? :)

So customers who are are on the SSD-4 plans don't get any type of upgrades? You guys said you were gonna do something for us on Black Friday... we didn't get jack... now you are giving away free upgrades to everyone excluding customers on SSD-4? Wow... that's a slap in the effing face.

Bah Humbug.

Derek,

We do apologize but since our SSD offerings are so new they were built out with the additional resources already included at their launch, and since they are not yet a year old they were not included in the Christmas Upgrades this year.

We did offer specific deals for our SSD offerings on Black Friday on all of our Social Media outlets, this included a lifetime discount and 1/2 off the second month's services.

I was so happy about this present, that I went out and did the same for our 3500 customers We now offer one of our most popular Christmas products for free until January 1st! How´s that for spreading the christmas spirit? :)

Brian,

I'm glad to hear that! Merry Christmas and have a happy New Year as well!