Fully managed, small business CRM hosting for shop owners who don't have huge product portfolios. We offer superb service, support and value.
Holiday Special 11/25 - 12/2
New Package Special
Act now to get up to 50% off your purchase, no coupon necessary!
* Prices reflect three year term commitment.
You can count on us from day 1. We'll migrate your existing CRM site(s) for free, do the initial setup - configuration - optimization for free, set up your backup system for free and make sure you're ship shape and ready to go. It's what we do.
Your customer database of contacts is pure gold. That's why we secure it with free DDoS protection and include Immunify360 protection.
Our backup system is fully automated, making system snapshots and storing them off-server, so you can roll-back anytime needed.
Our tech team are in Birmingham, Alabama, and are available around the clock. Our goal is your hosting - problem free.
Check our reviews across hundreds of sites and thousands of customers - we deliver what we promise.... 100% guaranteed.
Analytics and reporting is a key part of CRM and as CRM providers, we understand that, which is why we make your site 100% secure.
Our CRM hosting is cloud-based. You can access from anywhere, on any device - and it's fast, secure and affordably priced.
Whether you need additional accounts, upgrades or add-ons, we provide great deals - guaranteed to please.
When you want to have several domain accounts with their own cPanel login.
Plenty of SSD-based high performance for those times when you need more.
Combining the power of SSD with the best of cloud-based hosting features.
Enhance your website security by adding a premium SSL certificate.
If you can install and host a CRM freely, or buy one, without modification, it's considered out of the box. If it is custom written to your company needs and specs, then it is a bespoke or custom CRM. 1/3 of companies, mostly small to medium sized ones, make use of out of the box CRM's - like the ones you can install via KnownHost's CRM hosting one click Softaculous installer.
Generally speaking, CRM's are used to help focus the sales teams on leads and the pipeline so that contact is made with the right person at the right stage of buyer readiness, thus improving productivity by reducing wasted / unwanted calls. Statistically, companies that use CRM systems are able to generate 41% more revenue than without.
All of the software we make available is open source (FREE) and can be installed with a single click via Softaculous. You can purchase and install other CRM systems, but the ones we make available are all at no added cost.
There's a lot of things that can make or break CRM hosting, but some of the absolute most essential elements include:
1) Mobile Friendly - because salespeople can be road warriors and need to access up to the minute information before a face to face meeting.
2) 24x7x365 Availability - again because the sales team, management and finance management will want access anywhere, anytime.
3) Performance - no one wants to wait for pages to load. Speed makes or breaks a CRM system.
4) Management & Support - the system needs to be operational, with minimal downtime, and any issues quickly resolved by someone at the web host.
5) Backups - without a backup that can be restored easily, you're risking the entire sales operation, which is a ridiculous risk to take.
6) Choice - different CRM's have varying strengths, so you need a selection of choices to find the perfect one to fit your company and situation.
7) Smooth Upgrades - when you grow, it must be no big deal to upgrade your plan - no downtime, no headaches, no excuses.