East Coast Data Center
KnownHost's East Coast Datacenter utilizes Maryland's largest carrier-neutral data center and is the only data infrastructure business of its kind in Baltimore. This network consists of a BGP mix including Level 3, Time Warner, Zayo, and Comcast.
Supported by a state-of-the-art, 30,000 square foot facility, TierPoint Baltimore is dedicated to providing superior data center services through premier engineering design, in house technical expertise and a proven ability to deliver a safe and secure data environment for all IT needs.
- SSAE 16 Type II audited facility
- 16,500 sq ft of raised floor
- 6.0 MW power capacity
- Carrier-Class and Carrier-Neutral
- Diverse and high capacity fiber infrastructure from over 12 carriers
- Onsite fuel for 48 hours full load runtime
- N+1 power delivery systems (UPS/Generator)
- True redundant power delivery (A + B)
- Advanced fire detection
- Dual pre-action dry pipe fire suppression
- Temperature controlled environment
- Fully monitored infrastructure
- Multi-layered security - CCTV, gated/fenced perimeter, dual-factor authentication, private cages, lockable racks