KnownHost Santa Delivers: Managed KVM Cloud Servers & More

i´am really sorry but as a reseller this changes make it impossible, i really love knownhost support and uptime.. but this prices changes everything and they even give us 1 month to prepare... i will be moving all my servers (like 20+) this is really sad for me and means a tons of work but right now i can´t see other way... thank you for this 7 years.

Im on the same boat unfortunately.

I have +20 servers with KH, reselling since 2006.

The main seller was VPS-2 plan, with 80Gb disk and 2.5Gb ram, with CPANEL and reseller/VIP discount this VPS cost US$30.00.

Now, the new plans, MVPS-2 with 100Gb disk, and 4.0Gb ram, with CPANEL cost US$80.00 month. Even with VIP discount, the price continue higher to resell.

As reseller I only can resell with monthly payments, I cant pre-paid 1 year and my client cancel before.

Of course, is SSD, it's good, KH is very good - but to resell in our country this price is insane.

Im looking for alternatives, others datacenters, unfortunately. Very sad.

Thank.

The main seller was VPS-2 plan, with 80Gb disk and 2.5Gb ram, with CPANEL and reseller/VIP discount this VPS cost US$30.00.

Now, the new plans, MVPS-2 with 100Gb disk, and 4.0Gb ram, with CPANEL cost US$80.00 month. Even with VIP discount, the price continue higher to resell.

As reseller I only can resell with monthly payments, I cant pre-paid 1 year and my client cancel before.

Of course, is SSD, it's good, KH is very good - but to resell in our country this price is insane.

Thank.

@mindnet
If you haven't already you should be hearing from us soon regarding your options. Don't worry we've got you covered :)

one more question, do I have to change IP addresses to move from the old VPS-2 account to the new MVPS-1 account ?

The 5% and 10% is already built into the listed cost.
So the MVPS-2 is regularly
Monthly: $80
Semi-Annually: $570 (5%)
Annually: $1080 (10%)

Then the coupon stacks ontop of that. Hope that helps to clear things up!
Not really. The listed monthly cost is $80. $80 x 12 is $960. not $1080.
Where does that $1080 come from?

@aussie7 Per a previous post by KH: No, you can migrate IPs from VPS to MVPS-1, but be sure to specify that in the order and also I'd submit a ticket immediately after ordering to inform support.

Not really. The listed monthly cost is $80. $80 x 12 is $960. not $1080.
Where does that $1080 come from?

The 1080 comes from the MVPS-3 which I had up in another tab.... it should have been $450 and $840.. I've edited my post to clarify :)

Sorry about that. :oops:

Hi All,
I have change my package from SSD-2 to MVPS-1 on yesterday, I am very satisfied with the change. My website is loading much faster now.

Thanks, phpAddict, I read the thread twice but missed that bit ;)

Just to clarify, your IP's don't change if we upgrade you from a VPS -> MVPS-1, but we can't move just IP addresses between services. (i.e. if you order a brand new one).

Just wanted to make that distinction :)

Just to clarify, your IP's don't change if we upgrade you from a VPS -> MVPS-1, but we can't move just IP addresses between services. (i.e. if you order a brand new one).

Just wanted to make that distinction :)

Now I'm confused ?

All I want to do is change from VPS-2 to the MVPS-1 plan and migrate my current websites and IP addresses

Is this possible ?

Now I'm confused ?

All I want to do is change from VPS-2 to the MVPS-1 plan and migrate my current websites and IP addresses

Is this possible ?

When you submit your ticket to the Billing Department, requesting this change. They upgrade the package on the backend and handle the changes.

Your server remains the same, with the same IP addresses.

What Daniel was saying was; if you ordered a NEW server, we would not be able to move the IP addresses between the servers.

I hope this clears that up.

When you submit your ticket to the Billing Department, requesting this change. They upgrade the package on the backend and handle the changes.

Your server remains the same, with the same IP addresses.

What Daniel was saying was; if you ordered a NEW server, we would not be able to move the IP addresses between the servers.

I hope this clears that up.

yes thank you clearer now :)

Check in https://my.knownhost.com , click manage for your VPS package and then you'll have a statistics button on the left!

Tx,.. Seems like this is just for one day? I want to see the monthly average use of the whole server.. Just to make sure i have enough bandwidth when switching to Mvps

Attachments

• Schermafbeelding 2017-12-27 om 18.42.18.png
    Schermafbeelding 2017-12-27 om 18.42.18.png
    58.8 KB · Views: 845
If you're using cPanel w/ WHM -- you can view your monthly usage of all of your accounts.

Login to WHM > Click on "Account Information" then click on "View Bandwidth Information"

You can click the previous month "Last Month (Nov 2017)"

It will total your usage for all accounts incoming/outgoing at the bottom.

This usually would line up with your monthly usage unless you were running services and software as root (teamspeak, etc)

damn you guys must be busy, no reply to my email to sales in 5 hrs o_O

That's ok, sun comes up in an hour. think I'll go for a walk to the beach and watch it if it stops raining.

damn you guys must be busy, no reply to my email to sales in 5 hrs o_O

That's ok, sun comes up in an hour. think I'll go for a walk to the beach and watch it if it stops raining.

It's a little on the busy side, but we're chewing through them... enjoy that nice walk for me.... ;)

I have the same problem that @mindnet in my country is difficult buy VPS annually, I hope KH help us to still running in business together and avoid moving away.

Thank.

I've been considering SSD for a bit - your new package prices are less expensive than they were, making the move a little easier, thanks!

When are the new multi-site WP hosting accounts you mentioned coming out? Does your affiliate program pay one time or continual (as long as a new client are hosting)?