KnownHost Santa 2013 - Upgraded Plans for New & Existing Customers

KH-Jonathan

CTO
Staff member
Dear Valued KnownHost Customer,

Can you believe it's that time of year again? KnownHost is proud to announce the return of our famous KnownHost Santa! This year Santa has been keeping his elves hard at work to ensure we have great gifts for all of our wonderful customers.

We are elated to announce free upgrades to all of our customers on our VPS and Dedicated Server packages! Best of all to get these upgrades you don't have to do a thing, all customers on our current VPS-2 through VPS-7 packages and all customers currently on our Dedicated CP1 - CP4 packages will automatically get these benefits.

This holiday announcement for the free upgrades to existing VPS and Dedicated Server packages is delivered to you by KnownHost Santa and is something we at KnownHost are very proud of. This time of year allows us as a company to say "Thank You" to all of our wonderful and valued customers. KnownHost Santa helps make sure that all of our customers are getting the best value possible and that their existing packages stay fresh and current.

We also wanted to remind everyone of our recently launched SSD plans. For many of you this was an early delivery by KnownHost Santa as our SSD plans offer lightning fast disk access using fully equipped SSD servers that have been KH Optimized.

From all of us here at KnownHost we would like to wish everyone happy holidays. We are looking forward to even more exciting developments in 2014 so stay tuned and thank you for being a KnownHost customer!

Don't forget to check us out on Facebook for special discounts and specials not offered anywhere else. https://www.facebook.com/KnownHost

All of our plan and package upgrades can be seen here:
https://www.knownhost.com/managed-ssd-vps.html
https://www.knownhost.com/managed-dedicated-servers.html

What is the upgrade for the DEDI-CP4 ? It looks the same to me except that I used to have 32GB of RAM and now it's only 24GB? Is my upgrade going to be a downgrade? :(

Are you saying that existing users between those plans will get free upgrades or those who renew those packages NOW will get those benefits? I am sorry if the question is redundant but I am still in a bit paranoid mode, a bad habit that I picked up from my previous hosting.

We've increased the bandwidth across the board for all of our Dedicated Server's , your physical hardware may slightly different than the current packages advertised due to custom deals made at the time of the sale.

Are you saying that existing users between those plans will get free upgrades or those who renew those packages NOW will get those benefits? I am sorry if the question is redundant but I am still in a bit paranoid mode, a bad habit that I picked up from my previous hosting.

All existing users on our VPS2 - VPS7 packages have automatically received the ram and bandwidth upgrades.

We've increased the bandwidth across the board for all of our Dedicated Server's , your physical hardware may slightly different than the current packages advertised due to custom deals made at the time of the sale.
Cool, as long as I keep my 32GB of RAM (was not custom order, this was the standard package for me when I ordered my dedi a few months ago) I'll be happy. Coincidentally, I checked the Dedi packages last night and 15000GB of Badwidth was what was advertised. What was the Bandwidth on the DEDI-CP4 before the upgrade to 15000GB ? Loving my server by the way. :)

Excellent news. Thanks! And happy holidays ;)

Question: do I have to restart VPS or something to make update work ?

How about an upgrade from VPS-7 to DEDI-CP1. That would make us really happy :)

As always THANK YOU KH!

Last edited:
Guys are working hard even on Xmas day! We sincerely appreciate that!
Thanks for the surprise gift. Who would have expected to get one from a hosting company on Xmas day? Very happy I switched from OLM.
Merry Christmas to the entire KH staff from your customer in Italy! Enjoy the rest of the Holiday Season!

Cool, as long as I keep my 32GB of RAM (was not custom order, this was the standard package for me when I ordered my dedi a few months ago) I'll be happy. Coincidentally, I checked the Dedi packages last night and 15000GB of Badwidth was what was advertised. What was the Bandwidth on the DEDI-CP4 before the upgrade to 15000GB ? Loving my server by the way. :)
All Dedicated's got 2 TB's of Bandwidth added at no additional cost. Happy Holidays!!

Wow, these are great upgrades. As usual you guys continue to exceed expectations and remind me why you are the BEST VPS hosting company out there!