[MERGED] TX/CA Nodes - Complete outage?

Yeah i cant login into Virtuozzo at all and that should let you login if the server is down/offline :O

Hope they can fix this soon...

All my VPS's are down.. I have three all in california... Downtime happened around 5 PM PST (reported from Orange County, CA)

Knownhost.com isnt responding... also thats probably why our emails are going thru because of the domain in the email... maybe its a DNS issue..

i tried emailing support@65.99.213.9 (their ip -based on whois.sc's records) but havent gotten an email confirmation of my support request

Seems like the forums might be on another IP or other host thats why they are up... Any luck contacting KH via phone? I got a VM...

Same here... I can't access my accounts at the Colo4Dallas NOC..
KH servers are down. Something serious methinks..

All my VPS's are down.. I have three all in california... Downtime happened around 5 PM PST (reported from Orange County, CA)

Knownhost.com isnt responding... also thats probably why our emails are going thru because of the domain in the email... maybe its a DNS issue..

i tried emailing support@65.99.213.9 (their ip -based on whois.sc's records) but havent gotten an email confirmation of my support request

Seems like the forums might be on another IP or other host thats why they are up... Any luck contacting KH via phone? I got a VM...

Yeah same thing here i can't access my texas vps, any of my sites/control panels or even the main knownhost site.

KnownHost, I completely understand you guys must be working hard to resolve whatever issues you're experiencing, but I certainly feel an update to your customers would be in order.

Thanks!

Ya alertra notified me via phone around 5 this is crazy especially since usually KH has amazing uptime... any second im gonna get calls from clientz yikes....

From WHT (Stephen)

Hrm.....I am looking at the forums, does anyone know if their own website is also hosted on a VPS?

I am not 100% sure here, but if people are saying the main virtuozzo CP is up and saying login not allowed, this sounds like their VZ license(s) expired. I had this happen once due to a NIC change and it did the same thing as what you are seeing. I am not going to speculate about anything there, but I do know that SWSoft only issues us 1 year licenses and I have to ask my salesperson for a renewed license.

I am sure the admins are on it. This outage happened just about an hour or so ago, it seems. Lets give them some time to sort out the issue. Am sure we will hear from them soon.