[MERGED] TX/CA Nodes - Complete outage?

gsv

Voice of Reason
Strange. Haven't heard anything from KH themselves either. I don't like how it's June 30th...the last day of the month is the perfect day for billing issues to crop up ;)

But seriously - this does suck...if it's not back up by 9PM EDT I will probably have to resort to using my own backups and restoring everything over to a hot-spare server....(yes, I do keep them)

But seriously - this does suck...if it's not back up by 9PM EDT I will probably have to resort to using my own backups and restoring everything over to a hot-spare server....(yes, I do keep them)
What do you mean by a Hot spare server, another host? would it not take time for the DNS to update?:confused:

gsv

Voice of Reason
How could ALL CA nodes and ALL TX nodes be offline at the same time? Think about it. Something doesn't add up here.

I'm beginning to gather my backups, and I think everyone else should consider doing the same.

My service is down

I'm having trouble accessing my server. All of my sites appear to be down and I can't access plesk either. Anyone else having trouble, my VPS runs off the Texas data center.

Please Help!

Site down

yet again knownhost and my site have both gone down.. i cant check my control panel or use the knownhost ticket system to get the problem sorted, anyone else having problems?

I'm Down Too- Tx DC

I'm down too. Just noticed at: 8:35 PM. No Virtuozzo CP or sites... Hope it's not too big a deal. Gotta get some work done tonight.

Same Here All My California Vps's (and Sites) Are Down...

Vz 8

Knownhost.com Also Appears To Be Down And Email Is Not Being Relayed (eg No Auto Response For New Tech Support Inquiries))

Concerned

Our vps is down also. I tried to call them and I just got an answering service about their usual office hours. I am not sure what to do!