KnownHost Santa Delivers: Managed KVM Cloud Servers & More

Skyview - yes, you will have significantly less bandwidth allowance (no matter if it ever will be an issue, it is a restriction), about 10% less disk space at a cost that is quite a bit higher unless you commit to paying a full year up-front. All in the hopes that SSD performance will make a huge difference?

I am still not impressed with this move from KH and consider it a kick in the behind. When looking at competitors, from a pure pricing perspective, KH is best case middle field, but with the outstanding service that the team delivers, I see no reason yet to move on. I'll simply stick with the old plan and make a decision when being forced out of that.

I'm not too concerned about the b/w and disk space reductions, so if the performance is better it's certainly worth it.
It is better performance with the SSD so, if you're not concerned about the reductions, for you it's certainly worth it.

10 years as a loyal customer and not even a lump of coal last or so far this year. Maybe the KH Santa does not want us any more?