Very disappointed in KnownHost Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hummm how about 6 hours and counting, waiting for a reply besides automated "I am still looking into it"? Luckily (and probably because of that) the issue is not super urgent, but by now it's becoming so.

It's not that I need support every day, but after a couple of years with KH it's the first time I experience such a long time for effective support.

Hummm how about 6 hours and counting, waiting for a reply besides automated "I am still looking into it"? Luckily (and probably because of that) the issue is not super urgent, but by now it's becoming so.

It's not that I need support every day, but after a couple of years with KH it's the first time I experience such a long time for effective support.

What's your ticket ID?

I located your ticket.

Your ticket spans quite a few issues with the first issue pointed out (running out of memory) still being at play. Until that is addressed it's unreasonable to expect a perfect-running server.

As for the delays - given that the ticket is very long and bounced around on multiple topics it takes a while to get up to speed for a new tech coming onto shift. This is why we recommend limiting each ticket to one issue.

Yeah, the out or memory errors have been haunting this VPS for a long time, but merely recommending a memory upgrade sounds to me like the fast and easy way, but eventually not the solution. It's hard to believe, from a non technician perspective, that there are no tools to determine what is causing those peaks.

Anyway, that's what is being discussed in the TT, BUT no matter what, SEVEN hours is still a lot... actually the "new tech" might be leaving his shift soon, I guess.

Oh... and I am just taking a ride on this topic, it's not that I am very disappointed. Just mildly disappointed with today's situation.

It's hard to believe, from a non technician perspective, that there are no tools to determine what is causing those peaks.
WHM's Process Manager isn't showing what's eating up memory? (System Health » Process Manager)

No, I don't even use Cpanel, Plesk instead. What I was told in the past was basically that the peaks are so sudden and strong that nothing is recorded, at least not nothing enough to determine the reason. However the shift supervisor worked with me on this and we have strong hopes that the issue will be solved after some fixes he recommended for WP, which I already executed.

No, I don't even use Cpanel, Plesk instead. What I was told in the past was basically that the peaks are so sudden and strong that nothing is recorded, at least not nothing enough to determine the reason. However the shift supervisor worked with me on this and we have strong hopes that the issue will be solved after some fixes he recommended for WP, which I already executed.

I'm glad Luke got you taken care of.

I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread since the OP hasn't replied in quite some time. Anyone feel free to open a new thread if need be :)

Status
Not open for further replies.