KnownHost Santa Delivers: Managed KVM Cloud Servers & More

A couple weeks ago I renewed my VPS-2, if I opt to move to SSD, what will I get?

Thanks

Howdy,

If you wish to upgrade to the newer packages we will issue a pro-rated invoice for the different and take into account any un-used time on your current package! Feel free to reach out to our sales department for more information.

i really tried to upgrade to MVPS, but there is no upside for me...

VPS4 = $55.20
The closest MVPS
MVPS2 = $49
But less HDD :( and MVPS 3 go up to 63USD...

and for VPS 1,2 and 3... is worst...

i´am really sorry but as a reseller this changes make it impossible, i really love knownhost support and uptime.. but this prices changes everything and they even give us 1 month to prepare... i will be moving all my servers (like 20+) this is really sad for me and means a tons of work but right now i can´t see other way... thank you for this 7 years.

i´am really sorry but as a reseller this changes make it impossible, i really love knownhost support and uptime.. but this prices changes everything and they even give us 1 month to prepare... i will be moving all my servers (like 20+) this is really sad for me and means a tons of work but right now i can´t see other way... thank you for this 7 years.

@Denial

Have you reached out to our sales department yet? I know for a fact your on the list to be contacted in regards to our legacy VIP program with some options. I can assure you there's no need to relocate your servers and we're going to make sure your taken care of.

I've located your account and will be reaching out to you shortly.

I hope everybody is having a wonderful holiday season!
Did I understand correctly that we can have WHM only on the KVM cloud and not in the managed VPS packages?

I hope everybody is having a wonderful holiday season!
Did I understand correctly that we can have WHM only on the KVM cloud and not in the managed VPS packages?

@Marco
We support cPanel and WHM fully on our MVPS and Cloud product line, so it's not restricted to either.

@Marco
We support cPanel and WHM fully on our MVPS and Cloud product line, so it's not restricted to either.
Excellent! Thanks. I suggest that you modify the MVPS page accordingly. On that page only cPanel is mentioned, while on the Cloud product page both are mentioned.

My current plan is a VPS-2 with CPanel/WHM at $40 per month (paid in monthly installments), with a 15% discount for life. So it's $34 per month.
I have 2.5GB ram, 80GB disk space and 7TB bandwidth.
Now, by paying 1 more dollar ($35 per month in monthly installments), I can get a MVPS-1 with CPanel /WHM, with 2GB ram (0.5GB less), 50GB disk space (30GB less), 2TB bandwidth (5TB less!).
That sounds like a net loss to me! Or am I missing something? (it's rational to expect that legacy plans won't last forever)

My current plan is a VPS-2 with CPanel/WHM at $40 per month (paid in monthly installments), with a 15% discount for life. So it's $34 per month.
I have 2.5GB ram, 80GB disk space and 7TB bandwidth.
Now, by paying 1 more dollar ($35 per month in monthly installments), I can get a MVPS-1 with CPanel /WHM, with 2GB ram (0.5GB less), 50GB disk space (30GB less), 2TB bandwidth (5TB less!).
That sounds like a net loss to me! Or am I missing something? (it's rational to expect that legacy plans won't last forever)

The new plans are SSD, which had much less space than the HDD ones.

Your website says "Equal Share CPU". But your new package had dedicated cores (2,4,6). So maybe you should also change the description in your home page?

Excellent! Thanks. I suggest that you modify the MVPS page accordingly. On that page only cPanel is mentioned, while on the Cloud product page both are mentioned.

Went ahead and tweaked that to make it a bit more clear ;)

I have emailed billing, but will post here also, discounts are available for per year payment, what about per month payment discount ?

I have emailed billing, but will post here also, discounts are available for per year payment, what about per month payment discount ?
@aussie7

The discount structure is as follows.

The 30% off Lifetime coupon applies to the monthly base price, if you pay semi-annually an additional 5% is built in, and if you pay yearly that becomes 10%, so yearly payment terms receive a total of 30% + 10% for 40% off on the base services.

@aussie7

The 30% off Lifetime coupon applies to the monthly base price, if you pay semi-annually an additional 5% is built in, and if you pay yearly that becomes 10%, so yearly payment terms receive a total of 30% + 10% for 40% off on the base services.

Thanks KH-DanielP About to ask about the upgrade now ;)

Perhaps my math is off, but your form isn't showing that?
Yearly, for MVPS-2
Subtotal: $840.00 Discount: $-252.00
That should be $-336. $-252 is 30%. The 6 month is also off (just 30% again), but the month by month is correct at 30%.

Perhaps my math is off, but your form isn't showing that?
Yearly, for MVPS-2
Subtotal: $840.00 Discount: $-252.00
That should be $-336. $-252 is 30%. The 6 month is also off (just 30% again), but the month by month is correct at 30%.

Good Mornin! ;)

The 5% and 10% is already built into the listed cost.

So the MVPS-2 is regularly

Monthly: $80
Semi-Annually: $450 (-$5/month)
Annually: $840 (-$10/month)

Then the coupon stacks ontop of that. Hope that helps to clear things up!

Last edited: