KnownHost Santa 2014

Thanks a lot!! It is really appreciated!!!

You have an amazing service and thanks for the Christmas gift!!! :)

Thank you KnownHost! You guys prove time and time again you're the best hosting company out there. Merry Christmas!

Excellent, thanks guys!! And thank you for the amazing service and customer support.
Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!

Hosted My All Web Assets For 9 Month Till Now With KnownHost And Tried Many Hosting Service Providers Before & After This But There Was No Company Like KnownHost I Found. KnownHost Has Superb Uptime & Great Support. KnownHost Managed Services Too Much Better Than Any Other Hosting Providers Managed Services. I Have Upgraded 2 Times Into 9 Month And After Getting Such A Good Service Planning To Buy Managed Dedicated Server 1rst Time. Because I Know Nothing About A Dedicated Server , But I Am Confident Now Because If There Is KnownHost Managed Service Then I Have To Do Nothing Without Creating / Managing My Web Sites Only.

I Am Unable To Describe KnownHost Service , They Are Too Much Good !

Thanks For This Present ! But As I Am With KnownHost For A Long Time I Think Support Response Is Taking Longer Time Than Before , I Know You Are Growing Day By Day May Be Thats Why Happening This ... You Know Every Hosting Provider Was Too Good When They Start But When They Growed Up & Have A Lot Of Client Then Their Service Are Became Bullshit ... I Don't Want That Same Thing Happend To KnownHost .... I Love KnownHost Too Much So I Hope You Will Look Into This Issue .....

Merry Christmas To All Of The Staffs Of KnownHost LLC !

Ah, thanks again guys! Another pleasant surprise! Best wishes for the Holiday Season from all of us here in Santo Stefano Quisquina, Sicily, Italy!

Thanks to everyone involved with knownhost. Customer since march '06 and still happier than ever with the service and support. Best hosting provider around..hands down. !!

Hi,
Merry Christmas,
There should be some thing for dedicated Server from Santa like SSD and Max RAM or no additional cost upper dedicated server upgradtion.
i hope soon it will happen :)

It's always a pleasure to find out that a bit of extra memory and 10 additional gigs of drive space have been added to your account! :D

I couldn't be happier with my SSD3 plan that I'm on.