KnownHost Santa 2014

Merry XMas KH! We are on Package: HY1-tx but we don't see any aditional drive space or else.

Regards!

Merry XMas KH! We are on Package: HY1-tx but we don't see any aditional drive space or else.

Regards!

HY plans didn't get upgrades. That plan hasn't been offered in 2 years and for the past 2 years emails have been sent at Christmas offering an upgrade but it required you requesting it since there was a bit of a change going from HY* to VPS* format. Open up a ticket with billing if you'd like to upgrade.

If you don't wish to, you can remain on HY1 as long as you want but it will not be getting any upgrades since it's an EOL plan.

HY plans didn't get upgrades. That plan hasn't been offered in 2 years and for the past 2 years emails have been sent at Christmas offering an upgrade but it required you requesting it since there was a bit of a change going from HY* to VPS* format. Open up a ticket with billing if you'd like to upgrade.

If you don't wish to, you can remain on HY1 as long as you want but it will not be getting any upgrades since it's an EOL plan.

Great! I'm opening rigth now a ticket to sales department to make the upgrade! Thansk!

Best Christmas Gift I received this year. Thank you KH for the continued fantastic service and support from a long time satisfied customer.

This isn't the main reason I've been here 8 1/2 years, but it's sure a nice bonus. Thanks again!

P.S. When KnownHost gets huge and takes over the world, please stay true to your current business practices. Understanding the concept of customer loyalty and delivering on it as you do on a consistent basis, I sure wish you could teach these practices to the cable/telecom industry!

This isn't the main reason I've been here 8 1/2 years, but it's sure a nice bonus. Thanks again!
I'm coming up on a 7-year anniversary with KnownHost, and as I've said before, @KH-Jonathan is going to have to drive me out with a stick, to get rid of me. Jonathon, all kidding aside, I do appreciate the help and insight you have provided me. And special thanks to Unni, who jumped in, within mere minutes, to help me out with a CSF configuration issue on Christmas night, no less.
P.S. When KnownHost gets huge and takes over the world, please stay true to your current business practices. Understanding the concept of customer loyalty and delivering on it as you do on a consistent basis, I sure wish you could teach these practices to the cable/telecom industry!
Hear, hear. I came to KnownHost because of their business model, and if anything, it has only improved over the years.

Happy holidays to everyone, especially the KnownHost team.

Have a VPS-3, which doesn't appear to have changed resources. At least no change in CPU, memory or disk space. Did I misundertsand or miss something?

Have a VPS-3, which doesn't appear to have changed resources. At least no change in CPU, memory or disk space. Did I misundertsand or miss something?

The upgrade was automatic and has been in place since the 25th.

If you have a VPS-3, it was upgraded. If you have an older VS3 it was not.

Been with KnownHost for almost 5 years now I believe and have been a 'dedicated' customer for a very long time!

I think this year I've been a naughty boy Santa didn't bring us anything? :(

Dear Jonathan, As noted in my original post, I can't see anything that has changed. Same CPU, same memory, same disk space. Also as noted in the original post, I have a VPS-3.

Dear Jonathan, As noted in my original post, I can't see anything that has changed. Same CPU, same memory, same disk space. Also as noted in the original post, I have a VPS-3.

Do you have a ticket number? If not open up a support ticket so we can confirm your account was upgraded.

Open support ticket to who - sales? Give me a hint here, what upgrade am I looking for? I could have missed it.

Actually, you said a support ticket which is what any of the tickets are called, whether sales, marketing or tech support. My specs already matched VPS-3 on your site as they haven't changed. That is not an upgrade.

So more marketing BS. All you did was give the existing customers what you already offered to a new customer. Not a gift or even recognition of customer loyalty. I don't expect anything special and have had excellent service and response from KH. Disappointed though in this marketing hype.