KnownHost - Fast Start/Slow Pay $ 75% off and more $ plans starting under $10/mo

KH-Jay

Administrator
Thinking about getting a VPS or switching providers but not sure which company fits your needs?

You know you want:

**Uptime
**High Performance Servers
**Cutting Edge Technology
**Fast/Reliable Support
**A host you KNOW and trust.

Well look no further, KnownHost brings back our VPS promotion KHtriple which gets you 75% off your first month, 50% off your second month and 25% off your 3rd month of hosting on any VPS plan. We make it easy and inexpensive for you to get started today! These discounts also apply to control panels, memory upgrades, billing systems, IP's, etc which are placed with your original order. This special is being held for a limited time only and will expire at any time so please get one while they're hot. **This is for monthly subscriptions only.

All VPS packages KnownHost offers are based on Virtuozzo 3.0 (Redhat 2.6 kernel) and backed by Premium Bandwidth such as Internap and Level 3 in the Texas Datacenter and in the California Datacenter backed by Verio and Cogent.

To receive the current promotion please use the coupon code KHtriple when placing your order.

Why choose KnownHost?
Founders have over 15 years of experience in the hosting industry
Ranked #1 by Hyperspin with a current 99.999% uptime - http://hyperspin.com/ranking.php?type=2 **And yes we have more then one server being monitored.
Web Host Magazine Editors' Choice Award Winner for VPS Hosting
Named one of the "top 10" fastest growing companies in the web hosting industry
Free full migration assistance (with the same control panel)
Always improving our services based on customers feedback
30 day money back guarantee/Price lock guarantee
We OWN all our hardware and equipment **Powerful custom built Dual Opteron Servers in a RAID 10 Configuration with 8 gigs of Registered ECC DDR2 RAM.
A la carte RAM, Bandwidth and Disk Space upgrades
Realistic package specifications vs price

All VPS’s include the following:
Virtuozzo Technology
Virtuozzo Powerpanel
Unlimited domains on all control panel options
FREE Setup
24/7 support by seasoned professionals
Full Root Access
Control panel options (Plesk, Directadmin, Cpanel, and Webmin) *
CentOS 4x OS
External Server Backup’s
Equal share CPU
Easy upgrade options on the fly
*Cpanel, Directadmin, and Plesk have additional fees on top of the monthly prices below. Pricing can be found here:

VPS M - $20/mo
125 GB Premium Bandwidth (250 GB BW in Ca)
128 MB Guaranteed RAM Burstable to 512 MB
7 GB Disk Space
Dedicated IP: 2
ORDER NOW:

VPS L - $30/mo
200 GB Premium Bandwidth (400 GB BW in Ca)
256 MB Guaranteed RAM Burstable to 768 MB *Used to be 192 MB*
10 GB Disk Space
ORDER NOW:

VPS XL - $40/mo
275 GB Premium Bandwidth (550 GB BW in Ca)
320 MB Guaranteed RAM Burstable to 1 GB *Used to be 256 MB*
20 GB Disk Space
ORDER NOW:

VPS XXL - $60/mo
325 GB Premium Bandwidth (650 GB BW in Ca)
448 MB Guaranteed RAM Burstable to 1.5 GB *Used to be 384 MB*
25 GB Disk Space
ORDER NOW:

VPS Triple X - $75/mo
375 GB Premium Bandwidth (750 GB BW in Ca)
512 MB Guaranteed RAM Burstable to 2.0 GB *Used to be 448 MB*
30 GB Disk Space
ORDER NOW:

*All VPS's in Texas have 25 GB more Bandwidth and in California 50 GB more.

Texas Datacenter

Test IP: 65.99.213.7
Test File: http://65.99.213.7/test.bin

California Datacenter

Test IP: 205.209.146.2
Test File: http://205.209.146.2/test.bin

Available upgrade options:

10 GB Bandwidth = $7.00/mo
25 GB Bandwidth = $17.50/mo
50 GB Bandwidth = $32.50/mo
100 GB Bandwidth = $60.00/mo
64 MB RAM = $5.00/mo
128 MB RAM = $7.50/mo
256 MB RAM = $12.50/mo
384 MB RAM = $17.50/mo
1 GB Disk Space = $2.00/mo
3 GB Disk Space = $6.00/mo
10 GB Disk Space = $15.00/mo
Additional IP’s = $.75/mo
Plesk Powerpack = $2/mo
Fantastico = $1/mo
Rvskin = $2/mo
Clientexec = $5/mo
WHMCS = $5/mo
For additional information, or to view our additional products and services, please visit www.knownhost.com; chat live with a sales rep or email us anytime at sales@knownhost.com.

Thanks,
KnownHost Team

This special will be ending midnight tonight July 13th. Thank you to everyone who signed up.

-Jay

i've been looking for a vps host and i just stumbled upon your site today from WHT. Im just wondering if I could still avail of the offer even though I was 3 days late? I understand if its not possible anymore.

Thanks.

Regards.

Tulisan,

If you want to send an email to our sales department we will see if we can work something out for you.

Thanks,
Joel

First question: Look like i'm late :( Why don't you change to 31 July instead of 13 July :D

Second question: does the promotion apply to current customer? :) Hopefully it does :cool:

Third question: as I been with you guy a year now, I still don't know what is the biggest different between Texas VPS and Cali?

Thanks

Son Tran

Hello,

You can email sales (at) knownhost.com and see if we can offer you a coupon for a new order. This does apply to current customers ordering a new VPS. It isn't something a current VPS can get as this is for a new VPS only. I will keep an eye on the sales queue if you send us an email.

Thanks,
Joel

[EDIT: Opps look's like Joel beat me too it. :)]

Second question: does the promotion apply to current customer? :) Hopefully it does :cool:

KH promotions do apply to current customers for the purchase of 2nd, 3rd 4th etc. VPS.

Third question: as I been with you guy a year now, I still don't know what is the biggest different between Texas VPS and Cali?

This has been discussed many times over the forum.

As knownhost-joel once said:

In Texas we use Internap and Level 3 which you can't really beat and in California we currently use Verio and Cogent. In reality the difference is not very noticeable by the naked eye. We have clients very happy in both locations.

CA VPS packages have more bandwidth b/c the bandwidth providers that KH's uses in the CA data center are less expensive than the bandwidth at Texas. But as quoted by Joel, this difference is not so noticable. I would say to get a CA VPS if you were on the west coast of USA of in a route closer to that data center. Do a ping/traceroute to both the tx and ca data centers and compare your results....

Regards,

Thanks Joel & Josh. I'll email you guys shortly
Actually I'm not in the states, about 12hours between us :eek:
To me the ping time to both test IP is nearly the same:

Cali: 250ms
Texas: 260ms (!!!)
I also considering getting the Cali plan as I don't want to put all eggs in one bag :D

Once again, thank you for the fast respond (beyond my expectation)