Forum Upgrade

KH-Jonathan

CTO
Staff member
We've just completed a major upgrade to our underlying forum software, XenForo. If you experience any bugs or issues with the forums, please let us know so we can get it addressed :)

I was going to put my photo for my avatar but it will not let me

The following error occurred:
The image could not be processed by the server. Please try another or contact the site owner.

I was going to put my photo for my avatar but it will not let me

The image could not be processed by the server. Please try another or contact the site owner.

Whoops, you're talking about your forum avatar - thought we were still in the helpdesk upgrade thread. Let me check on that right quick for you.

Still an error

Small bug: Just realized when viewing member pages the "Recent Activity", "Postings", and "Information" links are not working. Tried 2 browsers. You click on the link and all that happens is your browser scrolls up a little bit with each click. Not seeing any script errors though :confused:

Small bug: Just realized when viewing member pages the "Recent Activity", "Postings", and "Information" links are not working. Tried 2 browsers. You click on the link and all that happens is your browser scrolls up a little bit with each click. Not seeing any script errors though :confused:

That's an odd one. I'll get this fixed :)

Just a friendly reminder @KH-Jonathan : I was browsing the forums and noticed in the members pages the below links are still not working :(
upload_2017-2-24_14-54-10.png

I have to open in a new tab/window or copy the link to get to those other tabs.