Feedback from resellers of cPanel Shared wanted

LeMarque

Hi.

I'm currently on a KH VPS and couldn't be happier. I am considering reselling the shared server space and was hoping to get some feedback on what kind of server load you've experienced. How you manage your clients that hog resources, etc.

Any feedback appreciated.

Thanks -

Lance

I was using their reseller hosting up until the beginning of the month, when I got myself a VPS. I had no problems with it at all, and the KH staff were very helpful with any questions I had.

I have a reseller account, but I don’t actually sell space to people. I just use it to host my own websites, but I guess you can come up with a TOS that is similar to load restrictions of Knownhost and in case you get a warning from knownhost regarding a site, you can warn your client.

Thanks guys.

Guess I'm wondering how many apps like Coppermine Gallery or other sites that require MySQL, can Reseller Hosting handle.

All would depend on the amount of traffic that these applications receive. After all a photo gallery getting only a couple of hundred visitors a day wont consume too many resources.