[Coming Soon] Client Area Revamp Preview

Wow, I really like the new design. I 2nd the feature request for ssh key for support. Could be really simple - provide a public key available that we can add and you fiercly guard your private key.

Awesome work! I especially like being able to have my team have their own logins for support. They use mine now and then I have to worry about my bank accounts and everything else! (j/k, of course).

I 2nd the feature request for ssh key for support. Could be really simple - provide a public key available that we can add and you fiercly guard your private key.

ssh key would allow to ssh in but it is useless if/when we need to login to your WHM to check/adjust something and in majority of cases we do need to be able to access both.

Very nice but please tell me the ability to set up a paypal subscription will be part of it.

We won't support subscriptions at the launch of the new system, but it's coming. Once we get integrated with PayPal's API to where we can cancel/edit subscriptions at cancellation/modification of a service then we'll do it.

Most implementations of PayPal's API leave it up to the customer to cancel a subscription thus resulting in erroneous payments when someone forgets to cancel a subscription. That's why we've not implemented the ability to use subscriptions to date.

Get a PayPal debit card and have them use that for payment. It'll come out of your PayPal account and you'll get 1% cash back from PayPal every 3 months, BONUS!

Growing old is a shlep! I am doing it that way for my domain reseller account. Why didn't I think of doing the same for my VPS's?

It looks like Two-Factor Authorization requires an app on my phone, is that correct? Can we just have a text-message OPT sent to the phone?

I look forward to the PayPal subscription as well. Thanks for sharing some of the new interface updates.

Thanks everyone for the feedback. We know PayPal subscriptions are a top priority for a lot of you so it's on the top of our to-do list.

Before I start complaining, it was a good move to upgrade the billing system, it was very needed; also it's better overall than the old one.

But it's nedlessly complex in some places (not streamlined). I just made a payment and it made me do several clicks through several pages. I liked the old "PayPal link" in the email (quick and convenient). Maybe you could add it? I mean the current complex one is good and definitely needed sometimes, but shouldn't you have a an additional quick "click me to pay $XX via paypal" in the email as you used to?

Before I start complaining, it was a good move to upgrade the billing system, it was very needed; also it's better overall than the old one.

But it's nedlessly complex in some places (not streamlined). I just made a payment and it made me do several clicks through several pages. I liked the old "PayPal link" in the email (quick and convenient). Maybe you could add it? I mean the current complex one is good and definitely needed sometimes, but shouldn't you have a an additional quick "click me to pay $XX via paypal" in the email as you used to?

While it made credit card payments infinitely easier, it did add just a couple of clicks for PayPal.

In the invoice email (and all reminders) there's a "Pay now" link that does not require login to the client area. Click that link, select PayPal, click pay, then click on the PayPal button.

It's a standardized format for all forms of payment and since you don't have to login the overhead of those two extra clicks is only a second or two ;)

While it made credit card payments infinitely easier, it did add just a couple of clicks for PayPal.

In the invoice email (and all reminders) there's a "Pay now" link that does not require login to the client area. Click that link, select PayPal, click pay, then click on the PayPal button.

It's a standardized format for all forms of payment and since you don't have to login the overhead of those two extra clicks is only a second or two ;)
Thank God for that Jonathan. My clicking finger was becoming tired. :rolleyes: