Ho Ho Ho, Merry Christmas! (KnownHost Santa 2015 Edition)

Hi Jonathan, I am looking at your upgrade options from a VS2 plan bought at 1GB/40GB w/Plesk but I am confused with the:
Plesk No automatic setup (unavailable for new orders) option.

Does that mean I can't be upgraded to current VPS2 offering w/o losing my Plesk Licence?
I wish there was a way to keep Plesk installed with licences with existing upgrade plan.
Could you clarify for me on this? Thanks

Hi Jonathan, I am looking at your upgrade options from a VS2 plan bought at 1GB/40GB w/Plesk but I am confused with the:
Plesk No automatic setup (unavailable for new orders) option.

Does that mean I can't be upgraded to current VPS2 offering w/o losing my Plesk Licence?
I wish there was a way to keep Plesk installed with licences with existing upgrade plan.
Could you clarify for me on this? Thanks

This depends. If you're on CentOS >= 5.x then you can upgrade in-place to the VPS-2. If you're on CentOS 4.x it will require a new VPS.

Odds are you are on 5.x or newer. A simple support ticket can answer this for you and then you can simply process the upgrade yourself at https://my.knownhost.com.

EDIT - This is also displayed in the top right hand corner of WHM, so you can just look there and not even have to contact support :)

How about users that just upgraded to dedicated? Do we get also package upgrade? I really hope so. I just upgraded today from vps

How about users that just upgraded to dedicated? Do we get also package upgrade? I really hope so. I just upgraded today from vps

All new packages include the same upgrades offered. This allows us to bring our packages to current standards each year. So yes, if you just purchased a dedicated server it includes the upgrades.

It's the Quality of Service and attention to Customers that have kept me loyal to KH for a number of years. Other providers could learn a valuable lesson.
Thank you for the Christmas Gift, the Superb Hosting and timely Support when needed and requested ! ! !