KnownHost Santa 2014

KH-Jonathan

CTO
Staff member
Dear Valued KnownHost Customer,

Can you believe it's that time of year again. KnownHost is proud to announce the return of our famous KnownHost Santa!

This year Santa has been keeping his elves hard at work to ensure we have great gifts for all of our wonderful customers.

We are elated to announce free upgrades to all of our customers on our VPS and SSD VPS Packages! Best of all to get these upgrades you don't have to do a thing, all customers on our current VPS or SSD VPS packages will automatically get these benefits. Please allow up to 24 hours for new resource limits to be applied to your VPS/SSD.

This holiday announcement for the free upgrades to existing VPS and SSD VPS packages is delivered to you by KnownHost Santa and is something we at KnownHost are very proud of. This time of year allows us as a company to say "Thank You" to all of our wonderful and valued customers.

KnownHost Santa helps make sure that all of our customers are getting the best value possible and that their existing packages stay fresh and current.

We also want to introduce a new set of dedicated servers added to our lineup.

These servers include more ram, newer CPU's and a host of other features including offering SSD drives with the dedicated servers. All dedicated servers sold with cPanel include our fully managed services and have been KH Optimized to ensure peek performance.

From all of us here at KnownHost we would like to wish everyone a happy holidays. We are looking forward to even more exciting developments in 2015 so stay tuned and thank you for being a KnownHost customer!

Don't forget to check us out on Facebook for special discounts not offered anywhere else.
https://www.facebook.com/KnownHost/

We also invite you to participate in our user forums. It's a great way to share ideas and knowledge!
https://forums.knownhost.com

All of our plan and package upgrades can be seen here:
VPS upgrades: https://www.knownhost.com/managed-vps-packages-2014-compare.html
SSD upgrades: https://www.knownhost.com/managed-ssd-vps-packages-2014-compare.html
New Dedicated plans: https://www.knownhost.com/managed-dedicated-servers.html

Once again you guys are the bomb so happy I signed up with KnownHost and each year there is a lot of love for the customers :D

Great Job and thanks for the awesome upgrades hehe yay :) hope the team have an amazing Merry Christmas and super amazing New Year 2015

This is actually great news because one of my websites with another company has been down all day and we're talking about bringing it over to a Knownhost SSD now that our company/site has outgrown incubation.

I have one site on the HDD VPS since early 2013 for another business of mine, and I can say that I've had the best customer support from any hosting company and by far the fewest issues.

Thanks for upgrades! Question: When is your staff back so that I can order new services/transfer my site here?

Merry Christmas!

WOW, thanks :)
3 years since I joined KH and I'm most please from the super-fast most efficient quality service and rapid upgrades.

Wow!, i miss my old vps's ssd with you :(, but i am happy with the dedi xP

Merry Christmas to all KH Staff, and forum members, from Chile :)

Remember BE SAFE!, don't drink and drive :)

Happy Christmas to all . Thanks for another year of sterling service.
As a dedicated customer no gifts for me :(

Would be nice if you could have a word with your guys over at rocketvps.... I took a vps off them as an emergency fallback for my dedicated, which I haven't had to use so far (thank you, thank you). But one would think every body over there shut up shop and went home shortly after starting.
Could do with some upgrades over there!

This is actually great news because one of my websites with another company has been down all day and we're talking about bringing it over to a Knownhost SSD now that our company/site has outgrown incubation.

I have one site on the HDD VPS since early 2013 for another business of mine, and I can say that I've had the best customer support from any hosting company and by far the fewest issues.

Thanks for upgrades! Question: When is your staff back so that I can order new services/transfer my site here?

Merry Christmas!

Our support staff is working today, 24/7 as always. Sales/billing are officially closed but is being monitored off and on all day. New provisions are happening as always :)

Once again you guys are the bomb so happy I signed up with KnownHost and each year there is a lot of love for the customers :D

Great Job and thanks for the awesome upgrades hehe yay :) hope the team have an amazing Merry Christmas and super amazing New Year 2015

Merry Christmas to you too :)

Thanks to all involved @ Knownhost!
WOW, thanks :)
3 years since I joined KH and I'm most please from the super-fast most efficient quality service and rapid upgrades.

Glad to hear it :)

Wow!, i miss my old vps's ssd with you :(, but i am happy with the dedi xP

Merry Christmas to all KH Staff, and forum members, from Chile :)

Remember BE SAFE!, don't drink and drive :)
Any upgrades being made to existing dedicated servers?

VPSs are more of a button click to upgrade whereas dedicated servers would be physical, with far more variables involved. It would be about impossible to do for these.

What we can do though is waive setup fees if you want to migrate to one of the new servers though. We generally do waive a lot of setup fees for existing customers. :)