whmcs

Hello,

If we get some demand for it we definitely will. Is this something your accustomed to using?

Joel

How long have you used Whmcs and where did you get it from? Just doing some research. Thanks.

Joel

http://whmcs.com/

I used it last year, and was very happy with it. My last vps provider offered clientexec for free, so I changed over to clientexec.

I found clientexec was ok, but in comparison whmcs was a much better product.

Yes.. clientexec is a good product, but whmcs has more features and remains simple to use and integrate to an existing design.

Furthermore, the support at clientexec is not as good as at whmcs.

Lets see if the powers that be can get knownhost clients a good deal

:)

Have you done the trial? I never want to use Clientexec again! It was so simple to set up but it's twice as functional. I'd like to see them adapt it for other uses because I have some design clients that would fall in love with it.

Have you done the trial? I never want to use Clientexec again! It was so simple to set up but it's twice as functional. I'd like to see them adapt it for other uses because I have some design clients that would fall in love with it.

No I have not tried it.. I already have Client exec set up.. $5.00 a month for CE is much more around my budget right now..

I will probably do the buy outright thing. It's a big chunk at once but I think it will help grow my business.

All,

I would like to update everyone on the progress with add whmcs to our Reseller and VPS product line. We have reached an agreement with whmcs and will be adding it to our orderwiz within the next 24-48 hrs. I hope to see people take advantage of this new automated billing system as we are hearing good things.

-Jay

Never seen WHMCS before. What`s the big fuss with this over Clientexec, is it better or something?

However, I`m impressed with the fact a few customers started discussing this software and now management have struck a deal with WHMCS. Big round of applause to Knownhost :)

Will this be an option in the service additions for current customers?

Ps. After looking at their website, this product does look like a dream come true. A complete billing and helpdesk solution, the latter of which I really like. Hopefully such a large script(s) is not too much of a drain on vps resources.

Interesting, I`ve never heard of them before. I`ll wait and see what Knownhost comes up with first.

Any news Jay?