Vps

U

Unregistered

If I wish to cancel my vps account, can I do that whenever I want?

If I wish to cancel my vps account, can I do that whenever I want?

That is correct. However, note that there are no refunds after the 30 day money back guarantee:

Knownhost FAQ said:
All our hosting packages include a 30 day unconditional money back guarantee. Domain purchases are not eligible for refunds.
(Please note: Only new customers are eligible for our 30 day money back guarantee.)

Tank you for your fast reply, I have just registered and pay how long will it take to get my acc info?

Tank you for your fast reply, I have just registered and pay how long will it take to get my acc info?

Welcome to Knownhost! During regular business hours it should take less than an hour. But the sales team often works on weekends/late hours so you might receive it very soon. ;)

Be sure to visit the forums often.

First, welcome to KH! As ppc said you will receive your logins this evening still. It will be about 2 hours. Have a nice evening.

-Jay

You will receive your monthly invoice two days prior to your renewal date. You can also login to billing.knownhost.com anytime to view old/current invoices and submit payment. It does not show in paypal unfortunately.

-Jay