VIP program coupon + Current Specials?

immediate

Sky Marshal
Now that I have more than 2 servers with KH, I have a coupon that I can use to get 10% off all future VPS purchases. My question is does this coupon work in conjunction with Current Specials?

Public coupons from Current Specials usually give 10% or more discount. What would be the point of the 10% VIP program coupon if customers can use the public coupons in Current Specials?

The point of the VIP program is your discount increases as you add more VPS's. We have some resellers with 25% lifetime discounts and te real benefit is once you get over 11 VPS's. Also we don't have lifetime discount promotions all the time. We do quite a bit but there are months where you will see no promotion like that offered. It's ensures you can always rely on a lifetime discount.

We don't combine coupons as that would defeat the purpose of the VIP program as the goal is to get to the second tier at 15%.

Thanks,
Joel

The point of the VIP program is your discount increases as you add more VPS's. We have some resellers with 25% lifetime discounts and te real benefit is once you get over 11 VPS's. Also we don't have lifetime discount promotions all the time. We do quite a bit but there are months where you will see no promotion like that offered. It's ensures you can always rely on a lifetime discount.
[Broken External Image]:http://www.1-imageshack.us/images/images/45.gif
We don't combine coupons as that would defeat the purpose of the VIP program as the goal is to get to the second tier at 15%.

Thanks,
Joel
Makes sense. Though I think KH should offer more promotions.