Two month review

doulos

After 7 years of very satisfied service from HG, the EIG "migration" destroyed that satisfaction. I tried to sit it out and let them get things straightened out. But, finally gave up, and moved to KH. So glad I did. I have had a few issues here but mostly they were due to my own ignorance. The support response here has been incredible. Every issue, whether is was my fault or not, was fixed very quickly by patient, helpful techs.

Thanks KH support team members.

And, thank you Dave G for pointing me this direction.

After 7 years of very satisfied service from HG, the EIG "migration" destroyed that satisfaction. I tried to sit it out and let them get things straightened out. But, finally gave up, and moved to KH. So glad I did. I have had a few issues here but mostly they were due to my own ignorance. The support response here has been incredible. Every issue, whether is was my fault or not, was fixed very quickly by patient, helpful techs.

Thanks KH support team members.

And, thank you Dave G for pointing me this direction.

This is exactly why we're here! We care about customer service, and will continue to do so.

I hope to see you here for years to come giving yearly reviews :) Happy hosting!