Thunderbird - Need Configuration Help Pls

Bize0ne

Gents, I'd appreciate some assistance with mail services.

My goal to use Thunderbird Client to access mail.ebizbize.com (KH-mail server).
I AM able to compose and send email from RoundCube (within my KH-account) back to the ebizbize mail-box, and read the mail sent to ebizbize mail.
(thus a closed loop within KH).

(Always accept mail locally even if the primary mx does not point to this server.)
MX Is pointed to ebizbize.com.

Outside of my account, I want download access to my KH-mail box from the PC.
I am currently unable to access Webmail from outside cPanel/RoundCube Webmail Inbox.
I am unable to configure Mozilla Thunderbird Client (on my Local PC) to access mail.ebizbize.com to either
receive or send to the KH-mail server.

Thunderbird is operating properly, to access a couple of my gMail accounts and GoDaddy email, but not successful for KnownHost access to biz@ebizbize.com-.

ebizbize.com has NOT been DNS pointed as a serchable website.
(The website root folder is created and mail account is created. But it is the mail server that I would like to use at this time so as to dump GoDaddy-mail).

Question: Is it necessary to FIRST make ebizbize.com a "website" on KnownHost, before being able to accessing the KH-mail-server?

If YES, (must be DNS recognized) then that answers why Thunderbird is not handshaking with KH-mail Server.
If KH-mail Server is instead, independent of the Hosting Server, then I must not have Thunderbird configured for accessing my mail via Thunderbird correctly.

This is the message Thunderbird returns when attempting to access biz@ebizbize.com web-mail:

" Failed to connect to server mail.ebizbize.com. "

Therefore:

[What would be the correct Server Name and Port to us for an IMAP Setup?]

In Thunderbird> Account Settings>Server Settings>
Server Name:......??
Port:....??
User Name: Biz

[Also, Is This Correct?]
Security Settings>
Use (X) TLS, if availabel
(X) Use secure autentication.

========================================

Following is a List of Details that I have dinked with.
+ User: Biz
PW: XXXxxxXXXX
Mail Server Username:Biz
Incoming Mail mail.ebizbize.com. (with and without the trailing (dot).
c02.privatesystems.net (SSL)

=====================================
Manual Settings
Mail Server Username: biz
Incoming Mail Server: mail.ebizbize.com
Incoming Mail Server: (SSL) c02.privatesystems.net
Outgoing Mail Server: mail.ebizbize.com (server requires authentication) port 26
Outgoing Mail Server: (SSL) mail.ebizbize.com(server requires authentication) port 465
Supported Incoming Mail Protocols: POP3, POP3S (SSL/TLS), IMAP, IMAPS (SSL/TLS)
Supported Outgoing Mail Protocols: SMTP, SMTPS (SSL/TLS)

===========================

ebizbize.com 86400 IN NS ns1.bize0ne.com.
ebizbize.com 14400 IN MX 0 ebizbize.com.
mail 14400 In CNAME ebizebize.com.
www. (same)...
ftp (same)...

Hello bize0ne,

Yes in order to access your email through a client using your domain name you need to have DNS with your registrar pointing to your nameservers. Else how could the client be able to resolve the domain name? Although you should be able to access it via your IP.

Servername: mail.domain.com or domain.com (or IP for access before DNS propagation)
Port: Default and dependant on the type of access (POP or IMAP and whether or not it's secure)
Username: user@domain.com (full valid email address you set up in cPanel)

Hope that helps