network issues to CA?

Hello

I'm still at the old CA data center, until I feel brave enough to tackle the transfer to the new center (and it's a little annoying as I've only been with KH for a year and already being encouraged to move even though I understand why - network reliability is better).

Over the last week users of my site have reported time outs to my main site.

It's progressively getting worse, appears to be network provider related.

Two questions:

anyone else having this issue?
how are ppl finding the new CA center compared to the old?

Network traffic for me is primarily from Australia to CA so likely you guys with mainly US -> US traffic won't see any issues.

Hello

I'm still at the old CA data center, until I feel brave enough to tackle the transfer to the new center (and it's a little annoying as I've only been with KH for a year and already being encouraged to move even though I understand why - network reliability is better).

Over the last week users of my site have reported time outs to my main site.

It's progressively getting worse, appears to be network provider related.

Two questions:

anyone else having this issue?
how are ppl finding the new CA center compared to the old?

Network traffic for me is primarily from Australia to CA so likely you guys with mainly US -> US traffic won't see any issues.

I have moved both my VPS's across - running great and I'm glad I moved. Very few issues have arisen and it seems ultra reliable.

(Coming from Victoria, Australia - the speed of pages coming up when I'm browsing is excellent)

No network issues at all in the last week to my knowledge.

Pete