More robust spam filtering...add SpamExperts?

BP6288

I have a SSD VPS with KnownHost for my own sites, but I also have website clients on other web hosts ranging from shared to VPSs.

I've found that SpamAssassin is getting less effective at managing spam, I'm seeing that both with clients and my own email. I realize there are some strategies you can set with SpamAssassin to train it, but that is often tricky to setup.

Many other hosts are now integrating the SpamExperts service with their plans or offering as an add on. I've found it to work great. I would highly suggest/request that KnownHost integrate or offer SpamExperts within cPanel on VPS accounts. I'm assuming this is technically possible.

While I've been very happy with KnownHost, I would consider moving to another company that offers more robust spam filtering.

I'm hoping to get something posted this weekend actually! For years I've suffered with excessive spam and have been a bit annoyed that the stock WHM/cPanel setup doesn't seem to work well at all for stopping spam. Just last month I switched over to KnownHost from one of the EIG companies; and ... well, with the help of the excellent KnownHost support folk, we have finally stopped the spam on my server ... DEAD in it's tracks!! Stay tuned ... :)

While being an extremely satisfied KH customer since 2009, I have to admit that I find the SpamAssign program to be a weak link for KH as well as we customers. I would think and hope that there is a better defense solution that could be incorporated in the near future KH offerings. With the KH history, no doubt they will take this to heart and seriously investigate the issue for a near term solution to the benefit of their customers. Customer Service has always been a priority with KH and I am confident it will be in this issue as well.