KnownHost Upgrades all VPS Plans in Celebration of 1 Year!

KH-Joel

KH Sales
Staff member
Dear KH Customers!

As many of you know we are celebrating our 1 year anniversary on March 6th. It is hard to believe that one year has come and gone so quickly but rest assured we are here to stay and committed to providing you with the best service possible. With that being said there are a couple upgrades that we have implemented for our VPS product line.

Over this past weekend KnownHost has upgraded all current VPS customers to our new VPS plans which can be found here: https://www.knownhost.com/services/vps.html. There is no action required on your part. The improvements we have made are:

 Increased guaranteed RAM on all VPS L packages and above by 64 MB (Texas and California Data Centers).
 Increased bandwidth on all VPS packages in our Texas Data Center by 25 GB and increased bandwidth on all VPS packages in our California Data Center by 50 GB.

Over the past couple months we have reviewed our business model very carefully and feel confident that these changes will not in any way put strain on our servers’ performance. We understand that hosting is a competitive market and there are literally hundreds of hosts out there to choose from. We thank you for allowing us to be a part of your online presence.

Whether you have been with us for 10-12 months or only 1-2 weeks we value each and every customer and your suggestions for improvement are always encouraged.

Best Regards,
KnownHost Team

Firstly congratulations!

I had no idea you guys were so young. It certainly does not show, because based on the level of service I received from day one, it would seem that KH was in the industry for years.

Secondly, thank you very much for the upgrades. This is very kind of KH.

My suggestion/question/feedback is related to a concern I had regarding the future of a successful website.

As you know with social networking and the tremendous growth in internet users over the last 5 years, it has become possible for websites to have phenomenal success in relatively short time. This success is unpredictable. Social networks like digg and successful bloggers (100K page views per day) can create a storm of traffic to an interesting website when discovered.

I would like to know what assistance would I receive from KH with regards such a situation? Would we be able to shift over very quickly to a dedicated machine in such a catastrophe (much wanted!)? Would such a situation cause a problem for other VPS accounts on the server being hammered with traffic?

Thank you and may you guys continue in success.

Thank you for all the work you make to keep your excellent service ;)

http://www.stupidexe.com/index.php?w=/files/thank_you.php

This is one of the reasons that I love knownhost. They evaluate their service and attempt to make it even better. The last host that I was with kept their pricing the same the entire two years I was with them. When it came down to it, getting the space that I needed on a shared account was much more expensive than going with a VPS solution from KH.

I do have one comment though... I would have rather seen a bump in ram for the M package than the bump in bandwidth. I think that most likely, those using those accounts come no where near to even the old bandwidth limits. I know I don't. I also understand why KH would do this to encourage people to go with the L package.

Awesome..........nice upgrade.

I must say I've been with knownhost for about 5 months now, and I love em....I hope they go on till 100!!!

Although the upgrade hasn't fixed the strange qos alerts i keep getting of "othersocketbuf".....

thanks guys...

I must also extend my thanks for the upgrade. These days customer service is such an important part of business, KH have certainly provided my business with a high level of customer service and satisfaction not to mentio0n great prices. I thank you for that and the free upgrade :) Happy Birthday!!:D

Stupid Question....On your "Why Us" webpage, it says that Knownhost has 15 years of web hosting experience. How does that match up with your 1-year anniversary? :confused:

I had no idea you guys were so young. It certainly does not show, because based on the level of service I received from day one, it would seem that KH was in the industry for years.

Secondly, thank you very much for the upgrades. This is very kind of KH.

My suggestion/question/feedback is related to a concern I had regarding the future of a successful website.

As you know with social networking and the tremendous growth in internet users over the last 5 years, it has become possible for websites to have phenomenal success in relatively short time. This success is unpredictable. Social networks like digg and successful bloggers (100K page views per day) can create a storm of traffic to an interesting website when discovered.

I would like to know what assistance would I receive from KH with regards such a situation? Would we be able to shift over very quickly to a dedicated machine in such a catastrophe (much wanted!)? Would such a situation cause a problem for other VPS accounts on the server being hammered with traffic?

Thank you and may you guys continue in success.

I appreciate the nice words. Regarding dedicated servers we haven't decided if we will go down this route but high end VPS's we have discussed. If someone is growing that fast and needs a dedicated machine we will deal with that then but one thing for sure is we won't offer entry level type servers at sub $100. I hope this answers your questions.

Thanks,
Jay

Stupid Question....On your "Why Us" webpage, it says that Knownhost has 15 years of web hosting experience. How does that match up with your 1-year anniversary? :confused:

The founders (I and another person) have been in the industry for a combined of over 15 yrs. KnownHost itself has been in business for just over a year.

Thanks,
Jay

:)
infact didnt find any suitable word to appriciate it...

Firstly warm thanks..
And please keep it up as it is now...
while we discuss about host...
we always describe our past misserable experience & lots of $ wastage which those host company even didnt paybak a single cents..as most of our host was bought for 2 years...:S
at last we arrive at KH :) pretty much fine...at least dont let our voice down...

Thankx.