KnownHost Santa to Deliver Free Upgrade

KH-Joel

KH Sales
Staff member
December 25, 2011 – It is the happiest season of all, and that means that the KnownHost Santa is delivering a complimentary upgrade for each of its Managed VPS Services and Hybrid Servers Services customers. On Christmas Day, December 25, the elves will once again work their magic and roll-out increases in RAM and Bandwidth for all Managed VPS Hosting Hybrid plans.

This will be the firm’s fourth year providing these network enhancements around the holidays, supporting its goal of being the leading value-added VPS solution that provides the best service and reliability in the marketplace.

The company announced earlier this month that it expanded its VPS offerings to include a New Jersey-based datacenter. That datacenter joins its already-established locations in Texas and California, and is the company’s third major datacenter brought online in five years.

KnownHost also released news earlier this year that it now monitors 201 physical servers, placing it as the number-one webhost among the HyperSpin rankings for reliability and uptime. KnownHost achieves a 99.970% uptime ranking, exceeding the 99.954% benchmark that HyperSpin considers to be a reliable webhost.

The technology provider is a recipient of a 2011 Editors’ Choice Award from Web Hosting Directory and Review site, FindMyHost.com, which bases its recognition on both editor-level and consumer-level reviews.

For more information about VPS hosting, email sales@knownhost.com.

About KnownHost LLC

KnownHost LLC is a privately-held professional web hosting company founded outside of Washington, D.C. It offers affordable web hosting plans through packages featuring Managed Virtual Private Servers (VPSs), Managed Hybrid Servers and Managed Dedicated Servers. The firm provides a 99.970% uptime on a base of more than 200 servers, and it operates data centers in Texas, California and New Jersey. Visit KnownHost at knownhost.com and on Twitter and Facebook.

Every year I am amazed that Knownhost does such an unprecedented thing like this and I know I am VERY grateful :)

Thank you Knownhost and happy holidays to all of you!

I've recently joined KH, and I wonder how much ram increase percentage was it that KH VPS clients received last Christmas?