• .info - $14.41/yr
  • .us - $10.06/yr
  • .ca - $11.34/yr
  • .co - $28.81/yr
  • .in - $9.31/yr
  • .ws - $26.64/yr
  • .xyz - $11.86/yr
* all prices with promotional discount for first term

Purchasing your domains through us or transferring your domain has many benefits including centralized service management and the ability for our support team to set and/or register nameservers for you reducing the amount of work you need to do. To learn more or to place an order please visit: https://www.knownhost.com/wiki/domain-registration. All domains registered or transferred to KnownHost include FREE domain WHOIS privacy!

Domain transfers include a 1-year extension.

Don't wait and take advantage of a special offer, use the coupon APRIL15 to take 15% off your first invoice for new domain registration or domain transfers. The coupon stacks for up to three years so our .com domains are as low as $11.86 a year! Regular price is 13.95/year. Act now as this coupon expires April 30th, 2018!

If you have any questions please feel free to contact our sales department at sales@knownhost.com!

Last edited:
Yah but also transfer away from you as registrar? It is not a silly question ;-) some (remain unnamed) effectively take ownership of the name ... I know (hope) you will say we wouldn't ever do that but I did get caught once.

Yah but also transfer away from you as registrar? It is not a silly question ;-) some (remain unnamed) effectively take ownership of the name ... I know (hope) you will say we wouldn't ever do that but I did get caught once.

You could transfer away at any time - we aren't in the business of doing things like holding domains hostage!

You retain full access to lock/unlock control and the EPP code 24/7 at https://my.knownhost.com