KnownHost.com - Best Host around !

rahulw

Hello to One and All,

Today i want to share some of my experiences with one and only Knownhost.com !

I have been with them for allmost 6 - 7 months now , and before i found them i was never satisfied with any host , as some of the other problem exists in them.

But today at this stage i can proudly say - Knownhost.com is the best , from the point of view as Complete Hosting provider !

They reply to support tickets in less than 5 - 10 mins , or may be earlier , i know and admit i have been impatient with them sometimes.

I am in process of upgrading my VPS with them , because i am sure that they will always be the same , MOST PROFESSIONAL HOSTING COMPANY !

At end i can just say , KNOWNHOST be same forever and keep climbing stairs of Success , WE ARE WITH YOU !

GOD BLESS EVERYONE BEHIND THE SCENE OF SUCCESS OF THIS COMPANY !

Hello to One and All,

Today i want to share some of my experiences with one and only Knownhost.com !

I have been with them for allmost 6 - 7 months now , and before i found them i was never satisfied with any host , as some of the other problem exists in them.

But today at this stage i can proudly say - Knownhost.com is the best , from the point of view as Complete Hosting provider !

They reply to support tickets in less than 5 - 10 mins , or may be earlier , i know and admit i have been impatient with them sometimes.

I second that :D

Can I 4th it please:D We've been with Knownhost since March and in all that time I cannot remember the site being offline.

We've upgraded the ram on the VPS today and the whole process took less than an hour.

We've had quite a few different hosts in the past and not one of them comes close to the uptime and the support we've got from Knownhost.

So it's a big thumbs up from me and Poppet.

Keep up the good work...

I am new with KnownHost (signed up under Reseller Hosting). Been won over by the glowing reviews at WebhostingTalk.

Just after a few days here and having run into a few problems (of my own making with my registrar), I have to say that the support is extremely efficient and quick. It took only 10 minutes to reply to my open ticket and then a few minutes from then until the ticket was closed. :)

So I'll second you all and give a big thumbs up to the people running this wonderful host.

They reply so fast, you'd think they never slept! (I really think some of them don't sleep.)