JetBackup Incremental error

Hello,

I'm using JetBackup with an SSH incremental setup and each time I do a backup, it gets the same error on all Wordpress installation with LiteSpeed cache enable:

Code:
[ERROR] rsync: symlink "/home/username/jetbackup_1_1_5d12950394fa4542c85c7bb2/username/jbm.account.full/homedir/.cpanel/ea-php-cli/public_html/wp-admin/.ea-php-cli.cache" -> "ea-php72" failed: No such file or directory (2)
rsync error: some files/attrs were not transferred (see previous errors) (code 23) at main.c(1189) [sender=3.1.3]

Using KnownHost backup storage
Using LiteSpeed Enterprise
Using LiteSpeed Cache* Probably what is causing the issue

Can I fix this issue or just creating an exclude rule would be enough? Maybe */wp-admin/.ea-php-cli.cache in the "Directories and Files to exclude". Related articles https://docs.jetbackup.com/manual/whm/BackupJobs/excludeFiles.html

Thanks!

We use JetBackup on plenty of cPanel servers and I've never seen this particular error crop up.

Either way that file/link is not particularly important and I'm not even sure what it's doing there. You can go ahead and exclude it and potentially even delete that file.

Thanks for the input Jonathan. I added the file to the exclude list with a few more listed on JetBackup docs.

Else that, it's running perfectly! :D