Integrate billing, tickets, etc

Big Dan

Maybe I'm just too used to WHMCS from other hosts but the ticket and billing system looks a bit dated and is a little confusing to navigate.

Otherwise great service so far! :)

Dan,

A system like WHMCS would never work for us. It's a decent billing system (if you can put up with the bugs), but as a ticketing system it falls very short, especially for the volume of tickets we deal with.

We've got big things in the future for things such as billing. I can't say much more :)

Dan,

A system like WHMCS would never work for us. It's a decent billing system (if you can put up with the bugs), but as a ticketing system it falls very short, especially for the volume of tickets we deal with.

We've got big things in the future for things such as billing. I can't say much more :)
I tried to wrestle with WHCMS myself as a client portal. I'm on a very small scale and it just wasn't worth the hassle. Here I thought vBulletin had way to many options and interdependencies on other options. Egads!

vBulletin? Ick!

XenForo is what you want in forum software :)
Don't I know it. I have a XF install running for a new board. I did convert my biggest vB 4 to XF but a few of my senior members balked so much that I went back to vBulletin. I'll be converting back to XF in the near future as no way in hell am I'm shelling out for vBulletin 5.

Dan,

Well, you can integrate WHMCS with Kayako. If anything, "Modern"Bill is terribly outdated.