Imunify360/CSF IP Ban Issue

jealbr

Every since I added Imunify360 to my VPS, it has been very aggressively banning my IP. Within 1-2 minutes of logging in and doing simple tasks it will ban my IP. I have no clue what to do because searching on the web has not returned anything similar or how to fix this.

Honestly it's to the point I will have to drop Imunify360 or more so I can do what I need on the VPS and sites.

Hi there jealbr,
I have don't use Immunify360 but have you whitelisted your IP? Maybe this page can help.

Hi there jealbr,
I have don't use Immunify360 but have you whitelisted your IP? Maybe this page can help.
Dynamic IP.

I've tried to add it to the CSF firewall config like it was recommended, but still had/have issues. Currently working with support to hopefully resolve it.

It's crazy restrictive as it's blocking me for basic things like updating a wordpress post.

Is it always working in WP that does it? There is a Configserver product called ConfigServer ModSecurity Control that can help if so, just figure out which rules are causing the block and add exceptions for it.
I've had to do this for a number of rules as well.