I need your advice

mmxp

I have a forum with the max online members of 290 at the same time. I used to have a VPS of a Canadian company about the same price of VPS Mtx pacakge I have here. But their support really sucks. They charged me for reboot and even tech support! I wish I could have found KnownHost much earlier! Your support is great! I have many friends who run big forums and are looking for better host. I think I will be very happy to tell them about KnownHost!
My problem is recently I find some guys are using Proxy Ips to generate many simultanous connections to my forum which causes over connections to MYSQL database and overuse of RAM. I am wondering how I could limit each IP's connection?
Thanks

What forum script do you use?

I use vBulletin on my forum and we have hacks in place that stop the exact thing you are describing. If you let us know what forum script you use then I am sure someone will know a hack for it if it's a popular script.

What forum script do you use?

I use vBulletin on my forum and we have hacks in place that stop the exact thing you are describing. If you let us know what forum script you use then I am sure someone will know a hack for it if it's a popular script.

Could you tell me about the hack for VBB? :)