How anonymouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

5ways

hi there,
I am planning to buy a budget reseller account. As I am also selling hosting and domains and would like to know exactly how anonymouse to knownhost I will be ?

Cheers,
Gunn

Hello,

You get your own nameservers and we don't use the KnownHost name so in a tracert you won't see our name. If someone does a IpWHOis it isn't possible to hide who we are. Hope this helps.

Joel

5ways,

Thank you for the order. Your logins have been resent. Please let us know if you need anything else.

Joel

Not sure what to tell you at this point. We have sent it twice and we get autoresponders from your side. I have no problem posting that entire autoreply as we have sent it twice. I also checked our server and it was successfully sent which means the issue is on your end.

Joel

Well obviously we sent it. If not, then I wouldn't know you have autoresponders setup. What is a secondary email address we can send it to? I personally sent it twice and within seconds got an autoresponder from your ticketing system (WHMCS).

Joel

We didn't send it a third time so that means you got one of the first two. Two times it was sent from us. One of which was sent roughly 12 hrs ago.

Joel

This forum isn't for Support and this is the Pre-Sales thread. Talk to Support if you need assistance via our helpdesk. I am closing this thread.

Joel

Status
Not open for further replies.