Happy Holidays Everyone!

KH-Jay

Administrator
The KnownHost team would like to wish everyone along with your family and friends a Happy Holiday and a wonderful New Year. In observance of this holiday our sales/billing office will be closed on Tuesday December 25th. Our support team will still continue to work 24x7.

Jay

The KnownHost team would like to wish everyone along with your family and friends a Happy Holiday and a wonderful New Year. In observance of this holiday our sales/billing office will be closed on Tuesday December 25th. Our support team will still continue to work 24x7.

Jay

Oh what the hell, give the Support team the day off too - what are the chances anyone would need to lodge a support ticket on Christmas Day ??

LOL

Merry Christmas to all from Australia.

Pete

Happy Holidays

Happy holidays to you Mike and your family, and indeed to the entire LSE family.On to another great year my third with all of you.

To Knownhost and to all the KH ohana...

Mele Kalikimaka me ka Hau'oli Makahiki Hou

Aloha from Hawaii,
W.P.T. (Bill) Bellgamin
Jeremiah 9.23-24 ><)))°>

Bit late but, only had a chance to come on now - hope everyone had a great holiday break and hope the following year is just as good as the last for you all.
Thanks to the KH team for a great year just gone.
Takecare all.

i know that there is no post after i jan 2010 but as i am a new member in this forum want to happy holiday to all at this forum.

Regards
james

Uhhhhh...sure! Happy Holidays! I guess Columbus Day is coming up here in the States, and then Halloween. Why not? :D