Few Questions

H82work

I have a few questions before I proceed with an order:

1. Do you offer a way to check email that is web based? Sometime I have to check email away from home and this option makes it very easy to check email from any location with internet access.

2. The 10% lifetime discount, is that on the base package only or does it cover add-ons/upgrades?

3. How often are the backups completed? Hourly, Daily, Weekly, Monthly?

4. If a restore from backup is needed is that something that can be completed by the user or does it require a support ticket?

5. If I move forward I will be moving an e-commerce site, can the VPS account be PCI compliant?

That is all that I can think of right now but there might be more....

Thanks,

H82work

I have a few questions before I proceed with an order:

1. Do you offer a way to check email that is web based? Sometime I have to check email away from home and this option makes it very easy to check email from any location with internet access.

2. The 10% lifetime discount, is that on the base package only or does it cover add-ons/upgrades?

4. If a restore from backup is needed is that something that can be completed by the user or does it require a support ticket?

5. If I move forward I will be moving an e-commerce site, can the VPS account be PCI compliant?

That is all that I can think of right now but there might be more....

Thanks,

H82work

Hello,

Thanks for your interest in KnownHost. Please see inline as I've answered your questions. Hope this helps.

--You get webmail with all VPS's if you order a control panel like cPanel. We offer cPanel, Plesk, and Directadmin so you can pick from any of the three. cPanel is what we'd recommend though.

--That discount applies to the base plan. addon's, etc. It will also carry over to a new plan if you upgrade.

--We do backups of the entire VPS every other night to backup servers (RAID servers).

--You need to let us know and we will do it.

--Yes, we do this for many clients. You need to provide us the security scan for the server and we will do it per request.

Regards,
Joel

Hello,

Thanks for your interest in KnownHost. Please see inline as I've answered your questions. Hope this helps.

--You get webmail with all VPS's if you order a control panel like cPanel. We offer cPanel, Plesk, and Directadmin so you can pick from any of the three. cPanel is what we'd recommend though.

--That discount applies to the base plan. addon's, etc. It will also carry over to a new plan if you upgrade.

--We do backups of the entire VPS every other night to backup servers (RAID servers).

--You need to let us know and we will do it.

--Yes, we do this for many clients. You need to provide us the security scan for the server and we will do it per request.

Regards,
Joel

Wow, that was quick, Thanks for the prompt response!

H82work