Do you run a newsletter or similar?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Kaitlyn2004, Jul 19, 2007.

1. Kaitlyn2004

Kaitlyn2004 New Member

I was wondering if any of you manage a mailing list or newsletter? I am developing a new version of my software and was hoping that some of you would be willing to beta test the software.

The software is a full-featured mailing list application allowing you to just about anything you can think of relating to managing mailing list(s).

If anyone is interested, please reply in this thread. Those who are current KnownHost customers and help out will be given a free copy of the software as well as a discount for future purchases. Just want to help out fellow happy KnownHost users!

2. ppc

ppc Moderator

Sign me up!

3. drwhit73

drwhit73 Member

I have been working on a mailing list and would be glad to try out the software.

4. Kaitlyn2004

Kaitlyn2004 New Member

Do you mean you are working on building your subscriber base, or working on creating a mailing list application?

5. Kaitlyn2004

Kaitlyn2004 New Member

What is your approximate list size/how many lists do you have? Also the operating system(s) and web browser(s) you'll be able to try it out in...

6. ppc

ppc Moderator

As of now I have about 5:))) members - small I know but I've just opened it up and expect it to grow soon.

OS of the server: Centos
    OS of the computers accessing the list etc.: Windows Vista, Windows XP, (possibly mac in a little bit).
    Web Browsers: IE 6, Firefox, Safari(for Windows)

In any event, I would love to test this software.

P.S. Thread moved to the lounge forum as the VPS General forum is not the place to promote software.

Regards,

7. Kaitlyn2004

Kaitlyn2004 New Member

ppc - drop me an e-mail at kaitlyn [at] triexa dot com and I will email you as soon as the second and final beta is available, which is hopefully within the week. Unfortunately I keep finding more and more things I want to add before I release the next version for testing :)

8. drwhit73

drwhit73 Member

Working on setting up a base, not creating an application.

9. drwhit73

drwhit73 Member

My list is new so small right now (maybe 6 or so). OS would be Windows XP and Vista. Browsers are IE7 and Firefox 2.

10. Kaitlyn2004

Kaitlyn2004 New Member

drwhit - and anyone else interested in beta testing...
    Please register at: http://www.triexa.com/forums/

Once registered, send Triexa a PM with subject BETA TEST.

I'll then give you further instructions to download and report issues.

11. ppc

ppc Moderator

PM sent.

Looking forward Kaitlyn!

12. drwhit73

drwhit73 Member

The PM was sent

13. Phred

Phred New Member

ok you have a php error

14. Phred

Phred New Member