Do you run a newsletter or similar?

Kaitlyn2004

I was wondering if any of you manage a mailing list or newsletter? I am developing a new version of my software and was hoping that some of you would be willing to beta test the software.

The software is a full-featured mailing list application allowing you to just about anything you can think of relating to managing mailing list(s).

If anyone is interested, please reply in this thread. Those who are current KnownHost customers and help out will be given a free copy of the software as well as a discount for future purchases. Just want to help out fellow happy KnownHost users!

What is your approximate list size/how many lists do you have? Also the operating system(s) and web browser(s) you'll be able to try it out in...

As of now I have about 5:))) members - small I know but I've just opened it up and expect it to grow soon.

OS of the server: Centos
OS of the computers accessing the list etc.: Windows Vista, Windows XP, (possibly mac in a little bit).
Web Browsers: IE 6, Firefox, Safari(for Windows)

In any event, I would love to test this software.

P.S. Thread moved to the lounge forum as the VPS General forum is not the place to promote software.

Regards,

As of now I have about 5:))) members - small I know but I've just opened it up and expect it to grow soon.

OS of the server: Centos
OS of the computers accessing the list etc.: Windows Vista, Windows XP, (possibly mac in a little bit).
Web Browsers: IE 6, Firefox, Safari(for Windows)

In any event, I would love to test this software.

P.S. Thread moved to the lounge forum as the VPS General forum is not the place to promote software.

Regards,

ppc - drop me an e-mail at kaitlyn [at] triexa dot com and I will email you as soon as the second and final beta is available, which is hopefully within the week. Unfortunately I keep finding more and more things I want to add before I release the next version for testing :)

What is your approximate list size/how many lists do you have? Also the operating system(s) and web browser(s) you'll be able to try it out in...

My list is new so small right now (maybe 6 or so). OS would be Windows XP and Vista. Browsers are IE7 and Firefox 2.