Dns propagation

Adeel

i host my website above one month ago but still Dns propagation is too late , many visitor from Pakistan experiencing problem to access my website

Name servers:

ns1.byventures.com using IP 67.222.18.89
ns2.byventures.com using IP 67.222.19.89

alifetimecoupons.com_dns1.png

i contact with customer support they reply every thing is okay

just two day ago i host one more website and same issues with that

i read one answer in a forum

"The two name servers are both on the same AS. This means that if there is any problem reaching that AS, then neither of your nameservers will be accessible. It's generally recommended to have name server in at least two separate netblocks with separate routing, preferably in separate server halls, to avoid this."

for my understanding i need two ips for two nameservers?

Did your visitors tell you that they are having issues accesing your site?, or you are just trusting this "dns propagation checker tools"?

Because, if you check "google.com" or "facebook.com" they also get X's .

Also, by definition propagation is outside of your host's control. Once you make changes its up to the internet to update. Some places are faster than others. Apparently according to your dns tool, as Jose pointed out, google is still pending propagation. lol. It's more likely that the tool needs to check to see if those servers are online to test accurately.

Did your visitors tell you that they are having issues accesing your site?, or you are just trusting this "dns propagation checker tools"?

Because, if you check "google.com" or "facebook.com" they also get X's .
yes jose many visitors tell me that they are unable to access my website , in google chrome user have following error

alifetimecoupons.com_error.PNG

any help how to fix these errors ?
I'm limited on time this morning, but the first thing I see is this:
ns1.byventures.com. ['67.222.18.89'] [TTL=172800]
ns2.byventures.com. ['67.222.18.89'] [TTL=172800]

Your nameservers have the same IP address. This is not okay, as if there ends up being a problem with it, there is no back up. The minimum you should have are two, different addresses. See KH's for example:
http://www.intodns.com/knownhost.com
ns1.knownhost.com. ['65.99.213.7'] [TTL=172800]
ns2.knownhost.com. ['65.99.213.8'] [TTL=172800]
ns3.knownhost.com. ['162.246.58.2'] [TTL=172800]

This looks like an error at the registrar:
Looks like the A records (the GLUE) got from the parent zone check are different than the ones got from your nameservers. You have to make sure your parent server has the same NS records for your zone as you do.I detected some problems as follows:
For ns2.byventures.com the parent reported: ['67.222.18.89'] and your nameservers reported: ['67.222.19.89']

Looks more like a typo to me...
ns2.byventures.com the parent reported: ['67.222.18.89'] and your nameservers reported: ['67.222.19.89']