Customer support

sesshou

Hi, I'm thinking of becoming a reseller in a couple of months, and I wonder if anyone could help me with something. At the moment my main concern would be to do with support for my customers.

I'm assuming that as the middleman, all support requests have to pass through me. Is this right?

Also, what do other resellers do concerning support requests? Do you gaurantee certain hours for support, or just as an "when I'm online" basis?

Many thanks for your time,
Rick

I've realised that the above has obvious answers in the business sense, so I hope to clarify what i was trying to ask.

I wanted to know does knownhost send out messages to us notifying when servers are down unexpectedly, and can this potentially be used to send out an automatic message to each of the resellers client?

Many Thanks,
Rick

I wanted to know does knownhost send out messages to us notifying when servers are down unexpectedly...

No, but everything is posted in the Network and Hardware Status forum here. If you are interested in sending automated messages to your clients, you should really have your own means of monitoring the server.