Current Plan vs Current Offerings Comparison in Customer Dashboard

webjocky

Today I had to open a ticket so that someone could give me a direct comparison of my existing plan (which is now considered legacy) and current offerings.
This process takes time for the Sales team to compile and return via the ticket system.

I am suggesting / requesting a direct plan comparison in the customer's dashboard to facilitate a streamlined sales & retention workflow.
This comparison utility should include all specs and options available to each plan and breakdown of prices.

Spending less time to make decisions about giving you more money, and not having staff waste time compiling info that's already in your database, can only serve to increase profit margins and customer retention.

Good idea, I just went through this recently. I had to ask Sales what I had (I signed up here in 2014). In the end I wound up paying just a few $ more per month for double the specs (a current plan).

Thanks for the suggestion. I know right now the portal doesn't really have anything that would allow us to present any type of comparison for you. We've got a lot of development that's continually ongoing with the portal so there's a pretty long list of things to be placed into it but we'll add this to the discussion pool.

Would be good any kind of client appreciation of KH with extra discount in VPS, for e.g we have +13 VPeS and in the near future need 2 more. I'll be really happy if KH could be offer any extra discount for old costumers

Would be good any kind of client appreciation of KH with extra discount in VPS, for e.g we have +13 VPeS and in the near future need 2 more. I'll be really happy if KH could be offer any extra discount for old costumers

Howdy, we actually do have such an offering. Looking at your account I do see that we've got you setup on our VIP program for bulk purchases. If you don't have your unique code for ordering please reach out to our sales and billing department and they'll provide it to you.